Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Doug's World, Excellent!

More of my world of powerboat living with photos and comments:

"Kathie uses red Rustoleum paint on our ancient propeller and beams
with pride.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...35692614zEdpFX

"Our Sundowner's blister problem was far worse than anticipated.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/228...35692614NrHKRu

"Visiting The Home for the Incurably Badly Dressed:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2...35692614XrmWRa

"What's dumber than two clowns living on a 36 foot Sundowner? How
about a pair of clowns on an even smaller one!

http://bp0.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...h/P1070789.JPG

"After diesel fumes went undetected, we found Hank dead in the cabin:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...h/P1070857.JPG

"Who would have sex with anyone in this picture?

http://bp3.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...CIMG9532_2.jpg

"Note my powerful biceps and how they slosh into my shoulder blades.
I've been known to swim for up to 4 minutes at a time....

http://bp0.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...h/P1050984.JPG

Doug King Blog 2007

RB
35s5
NY

Doug's World Exposed! Capt. Rob ASA 1 September 6th 07 02:48 AM
Doug's Sailboat John W. Bienko ASA 0 December 5th 05 01:27 PM
Doug's Sailboat Capt. Rob ASA 38 November 30th 05 01:14 AM
Doug's Next Step? Joe ASA 5 March 15th 05 03:49 AM
Doug's Trawler!!!! Bobsprit ASA 48 June 16th 04 04:09 PM