posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Doug's World Exposed!

These are Doug's own comments from his blog with pics, so don't
complain to me about them.

"This is me and the wife, Kathie. Her shirt is from Mandy's. Note the
pen in my pocket."

http://bp2.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...060262opt1.JPG

"If you think her shirt is in bad taste, have a look at my pants!
That's our dog, Hank in the middle, who has better taste in clothes by
far."

http://bp3.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...h/P1060437.JPG

"it's great to have a dog aboard. When Kathie's diaphragm shot out the
porthole, Hank was in the water 1st to retrieve it."

http://bp0.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...h/P1060512.JPG

"This is how we pay for fuel for our 9 knot max cruiser. The lady's
face says it all. She later died from an ear infection"

http://bp1.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...060451opt1.JPG

"I don't miss sailing at all because I have many projects, such as
this dog ramp for Hank that I fabricated in my lab using dried Camel
placentas. It smells bad so Hank is quick to cross it."

http://bp3.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...h/P1080016.JPG

More to come!

Doug King

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Great camo pants. Too bad it is eastern style camo.

epoxy exposed to the sun!? Toller Boat Building 2 July 7th 06 05:30 AM
Doug's Sailboat Capt. Rob ASA 38 November 30th 05 01:14 AM
The Big Lie exposed Bobsprit ASA 10 October 15th 04 11:49 AM
Another Clinton fib exposed jlrogers±³© ASA 1 June 28th 04 11:52 PM
Doug's Trawler!!!! Bobsprit ASA 48 June 16th 04 04:09 PM