Bobsprit

Default The Big Lie exposed

Joe said they'd find em. So did Horvath.

Sarin was found , all the other WMD's are still hidden or transfered
to Iran or saria

Bush said there are no WMDs, but you don't agree.
OK.

RB
Bobsprit

Don't forget the 150 tons of unprocessed uranium that was also found.

Yeah, they also found huge stores of silk, which can also be used for packing
explosives...or for making shirts.
NO WMDS.

RB
Joe

"Gilligan" wrote in message ink.net...

OMG no wonder Kerry called it the wrong war at the wrong time.

You would think his wife had enough money to pay for his failed
attempt at the Whitehouse, that he would not accept tainted
money...oppps I almost forgot he's a trail lawyer.

Joe

Maxprop

"Gilligan" wrote in message

Even erlenmeyer has no retort, he must resort to his
flask.

Also sprach The Glassware Punster.

Max

Joe

"Gilligan" wrote in message k.net...
Did you notice Joe that there's no liberal retort to any of my factual,
objective reports. Even erlenmeyer has no retort, he must resort to his
flask.

Gilligan

Gilligan,

Indeed, you shut them down like Marvin shut down the Chicken Ranch.
Not a peep out of one of em.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Gilligan" wrote in message

ink.net...

OMG no wonder Kerry called it the wrong war at the wrong time.

You would think his wife had enough money to pay for his failed
attempt at the Whitehouse, that he would not accept tainted
money...oppps I almost forgot he's a trail lawyer.

Joe

Bobsprit

Joe actually wrote...

I'm not in a want for a woman.