posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Doug's World, Excellent!

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

People like Sloco, Doug and Scotty

They believe that if there's five of them "against" me,

then

nice math, dickbrain.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Rob wrote:
BTW, swim platforms ROCK!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...s35s5/Lab4.jpg

Robert

Yeah...I wish we had one...we have to dive off the transom and climb
over it to get back in...really soaks down the cockpit...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

nice math, dickbrain.

And there you have it, Katy.
For as long as I want them to.

Yep, the swim platform really is nice, but mainly for Thomas. It's a
nice safety feature as well. The only problem is the ladies like to
sit back there while sailing, feet in the water...and then it takes
longer to pass all of the other boats!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:53:55 -0400, katy
wrote this crap:

Capt. Rob wrote:
BTW, swim platforms ROCK!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...s35s5/Lab4.jpg

Robert

Yeah...I wish we had one...we have to dive off the transom and climb
over it to get back in...really soaks down the cockpit...

You'd like mine. I even have a shower on the swim platform, so you
can rinse off the sal****er.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

You'd like mine. I even have a shower on the swim platform, so you
can rinse off the sal****er.

Horvath has no boat.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

Capt. Rob wrote:
BTW, swim platforms ROCK!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...s35s5/Lab4.jpg

Robert

Yeah...I wish we had one...we have to dive off the transom and climb
over it to get back in...really soaks down the cockpit...

You'd like mine. I even have a shower on the swim platform, so you
can rinse off the sal****er.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

I do like the swim platforms on Hunter's...just don't like some of the
other features...way too much plastic on the interior...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bloody Horvath" wrote in message

You'd like mine. I even have a shower

it wood be nice if you used once in a while.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

I do like the swim platforms on Hunter's...

they make great pooper-scoopers on the LIS.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I commend Doug for picking the right boat for the intended trip. The
Boob is an idiot. Why would anyone want to do river cruising on a
sailboat.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 6, 8:01 pm, Ringmaster wrote:
I commend Doug for picking the right boat for the intended trip. The
Boob is an idiot. Why would anyone want to do river cruising on a
sailboat.

Oh, I didn't know that Doug was going to stay on rivers and never
venture elsewhere. Oh, but wait....his boat has been many places
people sail and in fact he's got a ton of picks of people cruising the
same waters in sailboats!
Let us guess...same asshole who didn't know who Phillipe Starcke was
and claimed most Alerion 28's have lifelines, right?

RB
35s5
NY

Doug's World Exposed! Capt. Rob ASA 1 September 6th 07 02:48 AM
Doug's Sailboat John W. Bienko ASA 0 December 5th 05 01:27 PM
Doug's Sailboat Capt. Rob ASA 38 November 30th 05 01:14 AM
Doug's Next Step? Joe ASA 5 March 15th 05 03:49 AM
Doug's Trawler!!!! Bobsprit ASA 48 June 16th 04 04:09 PM