posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What's my Pirate Name?

This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on responses
to twenty questions. Try to answer as truthfully as possible, since the
test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Bess Kid" wrote in message
This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on
since the test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

That was sort of fun... Iron John Read for me...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 22:08:23 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

That was sort of fun... Iron John Read for me...

Sounds like the name of an outhouse. Suits you.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:54:53 -0500, "Capt. Bess Kid"
wrote this crap:

This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on responses
to twenty questions. Try to answer as truthfully as possible, since the
test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

Mine comes up as "Bloody Davy Roberts" what the **** is that?

I'll just take "Bloody Horvath."

Take that, you landlubbers.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 3, 9:38 am, "JR" wrote:
Black Roger Cash.
I like it.

"katy" wrote in message

Capt. Bess Kid wrote:
This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on
since the test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

Iron Mary Kidd.....

I'll stick with "Frogwatch"

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Capt. Bess Kid" wrote in message
This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on
since the test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

That was sort of fun... "Cabin Boy" JG for me...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

LOL.
It figures.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

**** off sockpuppet... plonk.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:40:17 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

That was sort of fun... "Cabin Boy" JG for me...

**** off sockpuppet... plonk.

Shut up, Cabin Boy.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Salvage or Pirate [email protected] ASA 1 December 7th 04 03:14 AM
Pirate stopper Bart Senior ASA 6 November 24th 04 12:10 PM
Talk like a pirate day Horvath ASA 5 August 7th 04 04:50 PM
Pirate Info Kenan Thompson General 0 June 3rd 04 02:44 AM