BoatBanter.com

-   -   What's my Pirate Name? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/85854-whats-my-pirate-name.html)

Capt. Bess Kid September 3rd 07 02:54 AM

What's my Pirate Name?

This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on responses
to twenty questions. Try to answer as truthfully as possible, since the
test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

Capt. JG September 3rd 07 06:08 AM

What's my Pirate Name?

"Capt. Bess Kid" wrote in message
This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on
since the test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

That was sort of fun... Iron John Read for me...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Horvath September 3rd 07 12:43 PM

What's my Pirate Name?

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 22:08:23 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

That was sort of fun... Iron John Read for me...

Sounds like the name of an outhouse. Suits you.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Horvath September 3rd 07 01:08 PM

What's my Pirate Name?

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:54:53 -0500, "Capt. Bess Kid"
wrote this crap:

This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on responses
to twenty questions. Try to answer as truthfully as possible, since the
test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

Mine comes up as "Bloody Davy Roberts" what the **** is that?

I'll just take "Bloody Horvath."

Take that, you landlubbers.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Frogwatch September 3rd 07 06:39 PM

What's my Pirate Name?

On Sep 3, 9:38 am, "JR" wrote:
Black Roger Cash.
I like it.

"katy" wrote in message

Capt. Bess Kid wrote:
This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on
since the test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

Iron Mary Kidd.....

I'll stick with "Frogwatch"

Sammy[_2_] September 4th 07 12:21 AM

What's my Pirate Name?

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Capt. Bess Kid" wrote in message
This test will scientifically determine your pirate name based on
since the test is only as accurate as you make it.

http://dolennididdorol.blogspot.com/search/label/pirate

If the above doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Capt. Bess Kidd

That was sort of fun... "Cabin Boy" JG for me...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

LOL.
It figures.

Capt. JG September 4th 07 12:40 AM

What's my Pirate Name?

**** off sockpuppet... plonk.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Horvath[_2_] September 4th 07 12:10 PM

What's my Pirate Name?

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:40:17 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

That was sort of fun... "Cabin Boy" JG for me...

**** off sockpuppet... plonk.

Shut up, Cabin Boy.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.