Bart Senior

Default Pirate stopper

http://www.hkpro.com/gmg.htm

Bart Senior

Be sure to watch the video.

Jonathan Ganz

Boring video.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. net...
Be sure to watch the video.

John Cairns

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. net...
Be sure to watch the video.

Yeah, I saw the video, doesn't look to have the greatest range, plus it's
pretty big, you'd need a pretty good size boat to mount the thing.

Like one of these better, if you must have something aboard.

http://www.world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh07-e.htm

Or maybe one of these:

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/di...temnum=5774503

Can get one of these locally for $200.

John Cairns

Joe

"Bart Senior" wrote in message .net...
http://www.hkpro.com/gmg.htm

H&K is a good make.
But if you have access to that type of weapon why go that way? Wuss.

Go with the leaders........ Buy American
for 125K you can buy a Raytheon Javelin.... just aim fire and forget.

Look mom no wires! Will fly in two modes. Surface following, or high arch.
The pamplet says it will penetrate 24 inches of armor.

http://www.raytheon.com/newsroom/pho...avelinmp_h.htm

Odds are you will not be attacked more than once by pirates.

Joe

DSK

John Cairns wrote:
What the hell, you want American, you got it.
http://mr40mm.com/page7.html

I don't think an M-203 would be that good a boat gun. It's heavy and
hard to shoot accurately. A LAW rocket would be nice though... I don't
know why they never caught on as well commercially as the RPGs.

DSK