posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Dungmaster's Agony!

I'll bet the
Boobster family even has a Subaru up on cinder blocks that they use
as
a parts car.

I have two cars now, Sloco. They are both new. The van, which is
faster than your Lincoln, has a theatre system with 7.1 sound. A
remote opens the rear hatch and side doors. It's got 3 zone air an
full leather along with heated seats and nav. You got any of that?
The other car is just 8 weeks old and it's a Legacy GT Turbo. The
wheels and tires are probably worth more than your old car at this
point. It's pretty fast, but it's getting Blizzaks for winter driving
soon. It can pull 0-60 in 5.2 seconds stock...and she's faster than
stock now.
My third car may end up being the Porsche Cayman S. I'm trying to be
sensible about this all. Having a place to keep nice cars is making it
all very tempting.

So....you own JUNK, just like your boat...and we own nice newer stuff!

And just wait until you hear about our next boat, SLOW-CO! You'll crap
a piano!

An Express 30 is as far as you got!
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Tell us about the wonderful one car garage you have!

Cinder block no less!

Goes well with a painted wood deck!

Painted wood!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Tell us about the wonderful one car garage you have!

Cinder block no less!

We have a one car garage (and a two car portable garage). The portable
is on a real foundation, so we're adding a real two car garage and
that will covert the garage area into a 5th bedroom with it's own
entrance. This was planned from the beginning.
We didn't paint the deck. I'll strip it after the winter.

And....you lose! Boy, I'd sure hate to be YOU or Sloco, with nothing
to show for all those years of dumb work!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
Tell us about the wonderful one car garage you have!

Cinder block no less!

We have a one car garage (and a two car portable garage).

BwaHahahahahahahahah no need for editing!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Swabbie. It's real nice that your wife can afford to buy
all these nice things.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Swabbie. It's real nice that your wife can afford to buy
all these nice things.

You're right! She bought the van and the lakefront acreage we invested
in. I paid for the house, Legacy Turbo and the boat. That's the way it
should; be both of us working together to make sure Thomas will have a
nice estate to inherit. We've now learned about another local property
that could be a unique investment, but with our business plan we may
not go for it.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Swabbie. It's real nice that your wife can afford to buy
all these nice things.

You're right! She bought the van and the lakefront acreage we invested
in. I paid for the house, Legacy Turbo and the boat. That's the way it
should; be both of us working together to make sure Thomas will have a
nice estate to inherit. We've now learned about another local property
that could be a unique investment, but with our business plan we may
not go for it.

So...you really are a material girl? Stay-at-home-MOM, and you measure
everything by possessions?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

and a two car portable garage.

LOL................ Yea, white trash.

35s5 .... Great PHRF 'C' boat. Well some days not even.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

So...you really are a material girl? Stay-at-home-MOM, and you
measure
everything by possessions?

Suzanne and I BOTH stay at home with our son. I work from home nights
and she works nights as a RN.
I hardly measure anything by what we own, but it's clear from
everyone's childish responses to my trolls that losers like Scotty,
Sloco, Jeff and Doug do!
Why else would they carry on so much over my silly posts! They don't
even know who I really am!

As my father is fond of saying, "No one truly owns anything." And I
agree with that philosphy. Acquire what makes you feel good, but not
for the sake of the acquisition itself. Losers here would do well if
they could only believe and understand that.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote...
So...you really are a material girl? Stay-at-home-MOM,

and you
measure
everything by possessions?

Suzanne and I BOTH are material girls. I work the homes

nights
and she works nights as a HOOKER.
I measure everything by what we own, but it's clear from
everyone's responses to my trolls that losers like

Scotty,
Sloco, Jeff and Doug don't !
Why else would they carry on so much over my silly posts!

They don't
even know who I really am!

it is painfully clear by your childish behaviour on the NG.

As my father is fond of saying, " Bob, you'll never amount

to anything."
Acquire not what makes you feel good, but

Agony for Crantz! Capt. Rob ASA 22 July 11th 07 04:04 AM
Beckson port gasket agony Roger Long Cruising 6 April 4th 06 07:23 PM
Bush in Agony! Bobsprit ASA 0 June 30th 04 01:17 PM