posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Rob's friends sail cut

Joe wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:28 am, katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

On Aug 21, 9:38 pm, katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

On Aug 21, 2:02 pm, wrote:

Joe wrote:

Training crew every Thursday night now.

To do what?

Sail and stuff.

Will be voyaging before years
end.

OK, in that case you'll be a year behind us.

Open deep water...and you?

Having a great time, thanks.

Sailing across oceans is boring, 99.999% of the time... unless you're
racing... and the exciting bit is usually due more to bad planning and
poor preparation than anything else. However, if you feel the need to
brag about sailing across oceans, go ahead. Oh wait, you haven't done
it yet... well I have, and am more interested in playing around the
edges.

DSK

Been across the atlantic, pacific, indian, south china, north sea,glf
ect..ect..
Beats the ditch any day.

Joe

He isn't in the ditch....- Hide quoted text -

oh...beats puddle jumping.

Joe

You've obviously never done it...- Hide quoted text -

Wrong...use to water ski on lake Benbrook as a kid.

Joe

Hardly what I'm talking about...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

I don't get the knock on the sail by the original poster. The sail in
question just looks like a #2 and the boat is close reaching.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ringmaster wrote:
I don't get the knock on the sail by the original poster. The sail in
question just looks like a #2 and the boat is close reaching.

You know,,,there has to be SOMETHING to knock...after all, this IS ASA....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
owwww my eyes! Damn that's an ugly boat.

At least it's sailing. Yours is on jack stands!

it is? really?

Rob's Real Fun Run Joe ASA 2 June 1st 07 05:41 AM
Rob's life in pictures Joe ASA 11 May 17th 07 04:24 AM
Capt Rob's Quandry silverback ASA 0 June 16th 06 02:25 AM
Rob's Zombies LLoyd Bonafide ASA 3 April 24th 06 05:30 PM