posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default ...and the panic sets in?

"ladysailor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't think
of the box as well as women do.

Only a lesbian would write something like that.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"ladysailor" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 17, 6:34 pm, "Donal" wrote:
"Seahag" wrote in message

I found my collection of nail polish and I'm painting all
the bolts and fuel lines different colors.

I'm beginning to wonder if women should be allowed to post here.

Regards

Donal
--

Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't think
out of the box as well as women do.

Regards,

Barb
s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

Donal should be grateful to any woman who would talk to him. I watched him
beg women to talk to him. I think it has something to do with his svelt 300
lbs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Horvath wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:30:44 -0700, ladysailor
wrote this crap:

Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't think
out of the box as well as women do.

Chauvinistic garbage. Men think much better than women. In or out of
the box.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Men think ablut one thing 80% of the time. That's why the world is in
trouble.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gregory Hall wrote:

"ladysailor" wrote in message
ups.com...

Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't think
of the box as well as women do.

Only a lesbian would write something like that.

bukkroar...only a misogynist would reply like you did...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't think
out of the box as well as women do.

Chauvinistic garbage. Men think much better than women. In or out of
the box.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Men think ablut one thing 80% of the time. That's why the world is in
trouble.

If women (not you.......real women!) wouldn't be so stingy with it, there
would be fewer problems

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Captain Crunch" wrote in message

wrote this crap:

Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't think
out of the box as well as women do.

Chauvinistic garbage. Men think much better than women. In or out of
the box.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Men think ablut one thing 80% of the time. That's why the world is in
trouble.

That's 90%, by the way

If women (not you.......real women!) wouldn't be so stingy with it, there
would be fewer problems

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Captain Crunch wrote:

wrote this crap:

Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't think
out of the box as well as women do.

Chauvinistic garbage. Men think much better than women. In or out of
the box.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Men think ablut one thing 80% of the time. That's why the world is in
trouble.

If women (not you.......real women!) wouldn't be so stingy with it, there
would be fewer problems

They'd just produce more b-tards like you....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Captain Crunch wrote:

wrote this crap:

Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't think
out of the box as well as women do.

Chauvinistic garbage. Men think much better than women. In or out of
the box.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Men think ablut one thing 80% of the time. That's why the world is in
trouble.

If women (not you.......real women!) wouldn't be so stingy with it, there
would be fewer problems

They'd just produce more b-tards like you....

I guess you never heard of safe sex. Well, I mean other than your
looks......they'd scare off any real man

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Captain Crunch wrote:

wrote this crap:

Donal, you should be grateful that woman post here. Men don't
think
out of the box as well as women do.

Chauvinistic garbage. Men think much better than women. In or out
of
the box.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Men think ablut one thing 80% of the time. That's why the world is
in trouble.

If women (not you.......real women!) wouldn't be so stingy with it,
there would be fewer problems

They'd just produce more b-tards like you....

I guess you never heard of safe sex. Well, I mean other than your
looks......they'd scare off any real man

Shucks, they'd scare off a chupacabra.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donal" wrote:

"Seahag" wrote:

I found my collection of nail polish and I'm painting all
the bolts and fuel lines different colors.

I'm beginning to wonder if women should be allowed to post
here.

Aw c'mon Donut, you're just jealious of how festive my
Perkins looks

Seahag

Panic funk Roger Long Cruising 8 June 9th 06 06:00 PM
Rec.boats sets Usenet Record General 0 August 23rd 05 12:49 AM
52-pound Striper Sets Maryland Record Butch Davis General 1 May 21st 05 03:57 PM
Severe cabin fever sets in. Capt. Neal® ASA 7 March 30th 05 03:37 AM
panic switch for autopilot Daniel Electronics 9 December 18th 04 03:31 PM