posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default ...and the panic sets in?

Seahag wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Seahag wrote:

"Bart" wrote:

Every one of the shrouds was loose--I was tempted to
pluck them to see if I could hit a few bass notes but
they would probably be below human hearing...

Wooden boats aren't tuned like glass boats. If you
tighten all those puppies up they will push the mast into
the keel and start some impressive leaking. Been there
done that...

Shrouds? Shrouds?? What are they???

Strings that go up along the sides of a boat. They can be
very handy for hanging doodads and other thingamabobs on,
such as belaying pins and ratlines. Can be made more
interesting with the application of baggywinkle

Seahag

His boat hasn't any...the sticks just sit there all on their lonesome.....