posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

Default Free online ship's logging system

I started making an online ship's log just for myself but soon
realized how it could be usefull for all boaters. The site is called
MyShipLog and is at http://MyShipLog.com. So go ahead and sign up for
an account and enjoy. And if you like it please spead the word so that
others can use it too.
Happy Boating...
Chris

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

wrote in message
oups.com...
I started making an online ship's log just for myself but soon
realized how it could be usefull for all boaters. The site is called
MyShipLog and is at http://MyShipLog.com. So go ahead and sign up for
an account and enjoy. And if you like it please spead the word so that
others can use it too.
Happy Boating...
Chris

Personally I prefer to use the Google "blogspot" for sharing events
and using a proper paper logbook

The paper log is always at hand, never crashes, never fails to boot and
never runs out of batteries

It also has the big advantage of not advertising when I'm away - and my
house is left empty.

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

"Richard" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
I started making an online ship's log just for myself but soon
realized how it could be usefull for all boaters. The site is called
MyShipLog and is at http://MyShipLog.com. So go ahead and sign up for
an account and enjoy. And if you like it please spead the word so that
others can use it too.
Happy Boating...
Chris

Personally I prefer to use the Google "blogspot" for sharing events
and using a proper paper logbook

The paper log is always at hand, never crashes, never fails to boot and
never runs out of batteries

It also has the big advantage of not advertising when I'm away - and my
house is left empty.

The USCG requires a hardcopy log be kept aboard.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

I must be honest Chris,I am sure you are making a genuine offer but I cannot
see the point of it...I would want my log to be private, and why would I
need another person's website to keep it on?

--
Yrs Quilly

http://quilljar.users.btopenworld.com/gall.html

oups.com...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
The USCG requires a hardcopy log be kept aboard.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Not for uninspected vessels, they don't.

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
The USCG requires a hardcopy log be kept aboard.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Not for uninspected vessels, they don't.

And, not for pleasure boats. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com