posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Free online ship's logging system

"Richard" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
I started making an online ship's log just for myself but soon
realized how it could be usefull for all boaters. The site is called
MyShipLog and is at http://MyShipLog.com. So go ahead and sign up for
an account and enjoy. And if you like it please spead the word so that
others can use it too.
Happy Boating...
Chris

Personally I prefer to use the Google "blogspot" for sharing events
and using a proper paper logbook

The paper log is always at hand, never crashes, never fails to boot and
never runs out of batteries

It also has the big advantage of not advertising when I'm away - and my
house is left empty.

The USCG requires a hardcopy log be kept aboard.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com