posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Nice Posts!

As usual most of ASA posted and we sailed.

I know....I don't sail my boat far enough...or Scout leaves fenders
out....or.....

Whatever.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 16, 6:36 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
As usual most of ASA posted and we sailed.

I know....I don't sail my boat far enough...or Scout leaves fenders
out....or.....

Whatever.

RB
35s5
NY

About ASA.

This month's number of postings.

135 Capt. Rob
86
64
63 Joe
51
37
27
24
23
20

All time
29312 Capt. Rob

posted to alt.sailing.asa

29312 Capt. Rob

Yup. And don't forget that I also post the top number of sailing
photos and videos of my boats as well as relvant sailing stories.
I'm also the top posting troll!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 16, 8:33 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
29312 Capt. Rob

Yup. And don't forget that I also post the top number of sailing
photos and videos of my boats as well as relvant sailing stories.
I'm also the top posting troll!

RB
35s5
NY

You're a busy man Brody.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

You're a busy man Brody.

Yep, and now I have to wash the minivan!
Be back in an hour or two!

RB
35s5
NY

Old posts Mundo ASA 12 February 12th 07 06:56 PM
YO - Everybody who posts here Don White General 71 January 1st 07 04:00 PM
YO - Everybody who posts here jps General 1 December 22nd 06 10:16 PM
YO - Everybody who posts here Jack Goff General 0 December 21st 06 01:47 PM
YO - Everybody who posts here Reginald P. Smithers III General 5 December 20th 06 09:47 PM