posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Getting Even

I found three knotted balls about the size of golf balls all tied
together like a bolo and tangled next to mast near the second
spreaders. Some powerboaters ideal of a joke.. Well not to much
effort was needed to remove them. Pretty lame but I like a good joke

Now it's time to get even...any suggestions?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I found three knotted balls about the size of golf balls all tied
together like a bolo and tangled next to mast near the second
spreaders. Some powerboaters ideal of a joke.. Well not to much
effort was needed to remove them. Pretty lame but I like a good joke

Now it's time to get even...any suggestions?

Joe

Plastic bag in the raw water intake?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I think something fishy and rotten smelling that will send someone
puking into the night....right in their icebox is always a good idea.
Maybe Scotty will send you a pair of his wife's panties?

Or...epoxy a net or rod into it's holder...or

Wright up a phoney EPA fine ticket for 5K on their window....or....

Rent their boat out as an apartment to a Cuban family....or....

Take their anchor and make a mold, the make a perfect plastic floating
replica and replace the original with it. When they try to drop the
hook, it floats! Video tape it and put on Youtube.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I was going to say a potato in outlet exhaust. Joe, I've found; "Getting
even" is never possible, only a lead into more pranks.

Have you laugh and if you know who, laugh with him

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

I think something fishy and rotten smelling that will send someone
puking into the night....right in their icebox is always a good idea.
Maybe Scotty will send you a pair of his wife's panties?

Or...epoxy a net or rod into it's holder...or

Wright up a phoney EPA fine ticket for 5K on their window....or....

Rent their boat out as an apartment to a Cuban family....or....

Take their anchor and make a mold, the make a perfect plastic floating
replica and replace the original with it. When they try to drop the
hook, it floats! Video tape it and put on Youtube.

Have you suddenly taken up drinking ?

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

hook, it floats! Video tape it and put on Youtube.

Have you suddenly taken up drinking ?

Marty, I have the sad idea that you're imagination is just as poorly
developed as your sense of humor.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I found three knotted balls about the size of golf balls all tied
together like a bolo and tangled next to mast near the second
spreaders. Some powerboaters ideal of a joke.. Well not to much
effort was needed to remove them. Pretty lame but I like a good joke

Now it's time to get even...any suggestions?

Do you have a fair idea of who did this, or are you simply going to
retaliate against some poor schmuck on principle?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 15, 9:41 pm, "Maxprop" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

I found three knotted balls about the size of golf balls all tied
together like a bolo and tangled next to mast near the second
spreaders. Some powerboaters ideal of a joke.. Well not to much
effort was needed to remove them. Pretty lame but I like a good joke

Now it's time to get even...any suggestions?

Do you have a fair idea of who did this, or are you simply going to
retaliate against some poor schmuck on principle?

Max

I have a pretty good ideal... Last week I was shooting marbles with a
wrist rocket out the top of the wheelhouse hatch up about 400 ft then
they fell on the tin roof coving thier dock and boat..They were
running around like chickens with thier heads cut off looking for what
was going on...;0)

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

hook, it floats! Video tape it and put on Youtube.

Have you suddenly taken up drinking ?

Marty, I have the sad idea that you're imagination is just as poorly
developed as your sense of humor.

Ah,, so now you're stooping to personal insults. Ta ta.

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
I found three knotted balls about the size of golf balls

all tied
together like a bolo and tangled next to mast near the

second
spreaders. Some powerboaters ideal of a joke.. Well not

to much
effort was needed to remove them. Pretty lame but I like

a good joke

Now it's time to get even...any suggestions?

If you're sure it's a powerboater, set his boat on fire.