posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Getting Even

"Capt. **** Head Bob" wrote in message
ps.com...

Wright up a phoney EPA fine ticket for 5K on their

window....or....

You really should try using a spell checker, wright now!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I found three knotted balls about the size of golf balls all tied
together like a bolo and tangled next to mast near the second
spreaders. Some powerboaters ideal of a joke.. Well not to much
effort was needed to remove them. Pretty lame but I like a good joke

Now it's time to get even...any suggestions?

Joe

Get a frilly thong underwear or a bra from MsTerry, put a few drops of
perfume it and toss it in their cockpit right before his old lady
returns to the boat. A couple lipstick smears on the coaming will help
make her even madder. She'll probably do a Wayne Bobbit on the guy.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
I was going to say a potato in outlet exhaust. Joe, I've found; "Getting
even" is never possible, only a lead into more pranks.

Have you laugh and if you know who, laugh with him

You're right as usual Thom.
I met a guy years ago who told me no one should play that game with him
unless they were prepared to kill him eventually.
He was right, dead on, in fact.
Scout

JML Sigs

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 15, 11:51 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

I found three knotted balls about the size of golf balls all tied
together like a bolo and tangled next to mast near the second
spreaders. Some powerboaters ideal of a joke.. Well not to much
effort was needed to remove them. Pretty lame but I like a good joke

Now it's time to get even...any suggestions?

Joe

Get a frilly thong underwear or a bra from MsTerry, put a few drops of
perfume it and toss it in their cockpit right before his old lady
returns to the boat. A couple lipstick smears on the coaming will help
make her even madder. She'll probably do a Wayne Bobbit on the guy.

Wilbur Hubbard

;0) thats a good one, and would indeed stir up a big hornets nest.
It's daddys boat and sonny boy has a steady squeeze. His Dad's a good
guy, just very gulliable.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
.
I found three knotted balls about the size of golf balls

all tied
together like a bolo and tangled next to mast near the

second
spreaders. Some powerboaters ideal of a joke.. Well not

to much
effort was needed to remove them. Pretty lame but I like

a good joke

Now it's time to get even...any suggestions?

If you're sure it's a powerboater, set his boat on fire.

Just make sure yours isn't anywhere nearby.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I found three knotted balls about the size of golf balls all tied
together like a bolo and tangled next to mast near the second
spreaders. Some powerboaters ideal of a joke.. Well not to much
effort was needed to remove them. Pretty lame but I like a good joke

Now it's time to get even...any suggestions?

Joe

Get a frilly thong underwear or a bra from MsTerry, put a few drops of
perfume it and toss it in their cockpit right before his old lady returns
to the boat. A couple lipstick smears on the coaming will help make her
even madder. She'll probably do a Wayne Bobbit on the guy.

Sounds as if you're speaking from experience. Gosh, so sorry . . .

Max