posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Best Pocket Cruiser

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:24:01 -0500, Ben Turpin
wrote:

I need some recommendations for a pocket cruiser in the size 18-22 ft.
It must be trailerable. I've looked at the more obvious ones such as
the Catalina 22 and WWP-19. Any others I should look at? At Compacs
really worth the premium?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Check out the Pacific Seacraft 20' Flicka.
It's trailorable but in the upper range.
Ocean-built tough boat but slow.
Mark E. Williams
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Looks like Bubbles wins again.... he knows far more entertainment
trivia than I ever will.

I also know more about clissical music, photography, painting, classic
literature and of course film of any generation. Trailer trash like
you and Scotty will always diminish the arts because you can't
understand it. Top 40 mentality is all you have. The fact that my wife
didn't force me to buy a powerboat is simply the last straw for you,
Doug. I'm going sailing this afternoon after I install a new main
(which I sold) on a Hunter 43.
Have fun powering around!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

ars gratia artis

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Looks like Bubbles wins again.... he knows far more entertainment
trivia than I ever will.

I also know more ****trivea*** aboutclissical music, photography, painting, classic
literature and of course , ****have no appreciation or understanding of any of the arts.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Looks like Bubbles wins again.... he knows far more

entertainment
trivia than I ever will.

I also know more ****trivea*** aboutclissical music,

photography, painting, classic
literature and of course , ****have no appreciation or

understanding of any of the arts.

not very hard to Google up some obsolete trivia, and then
play the snobby ''film'' expert, eh?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I also know more ****trivea*** aboutclissical music, photography, painting, classic
literature and of course , ****have no appreciation or understanding of any of the arts.

I get that feeling that poor Marty prefers "More than a Feeling" over
"Wish you were Here." He probably has the 3 Tenors on VHS along with a
Anne Sophie Mutter cassette and labels himself a sophisticate.

What can ya do?! Trailer trash lives on.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
I also know more ****trivea*** aboutclissical music,

photography, painting, classic
literature and of course , ****have no appreciation or

understanding of any of the arts.

I get that feeling that poor Marty prefers "More than a

Feeling" over
"Wish you were Here." He probably has the 3 Tenors on VHS

along with a
Anne Sophie Mutter cassette and labels himself a

sophisticate.

*I* get the feeling that Marty prefers what he likes, and
not what he thinks will impress others.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

*I* get the feeling that Marty prefers what he likes, and
not what he thinks will impress others.

And he hopes that attitude impresses poor Scotty, king of Trailer
Trash!
You can learn a lot by what a man likes!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
*I* get the feeling that Marty prefers what he likes, and
not what he thinks will impress others.

And he hopes that attitude impresses poor Scotty,

Nope, Marty could care less what impresses me, and *that's*
impessive!

soccer Mom wrote....

You can learn a lot by what a man drives!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

I also know more about clissical music, photography, painting, classic
literature and of course film of any generation. Trailer trash like
you and Scotty will always diminish the arts because you can't
understand it.

Yes, your taste for architecture says it all.

Moo-hoo-haa-haa!!!!!!

Best Pocket Cruiser Scotty ASA 20 June 23rd 07 06:32 PM
Best Pocket Cruiser [email protected] ASA 0 June 21st 07 05:52 PM
Best DIY inter-island "pocket" sail cruiser for Hawaiian waters? CARSON AXTELL Boat Building 4 July 16th 05 11:10 AM
23 ft Trailerable Pocket Cruiser Gerhard Ludwar Boat Building 4 May 30th 04 06:02 AM
Best entry level pocket cruiser The Carrolls ASA 53 December 4th 03 11:55 PM