posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sold the Dino!

OzOne wrote in message news
I've sold my Ferrari...she's on her way back to the USofA into the
hands of a very discrning collector.

Now...what am I going to buy :-)

Depends ....
How frail is your ego after the departure of the Ferrari?

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donal" wrote in message

OzOne wrote in message
news
I've sold my Ferrari...she's on her way back to the USofA into the
hands of a very discrning collector.

Now...what am I going to buy :-)

Depends ....
How frail is your ego after the departure of the Ferrari?

Regards

Donal

Hey Donal... welcome back! Or, are you just popping in during a tea break?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message

OzOne wrote in message
news
I've sold my Ferrari...she's on her way back to the USofA into the
hands of a very discrning collector.

Now...what am I going to buy :-)

Depends ....
How frail is your ego after the departure of the Ferrari?

Regards

Donal

Hey Donal... welcome back! Or, are you just popping in during a tea break?

Probably just for the tea break ....
but I will always pop back from time to time.

It's nice to see that the friendly atmosphere is the same as it always was.
This group is a bit like a local pub!

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:56:21 +0100, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

news
I've sold my Ferrari...she's on her way back to the USofA into the
hands of a very discrning collector.

Now...what am I going to buy :-)

Depends ....
How frail is your ego after the departure of the Ferrari?

Regards

Donal

Not frail at all Donal.

I bought one of these
http://www.lanciarally037.com/intro.htm
before selling the Dino...before I had any intention actually.

You must be taking the mickey! I don't believe that you have traded in your
Ferrari for a Lancia.
Have you suffered a financial disaster?

I'm divesting of a few other toys...Govt here has allowed us to put up
to 1mill into super, tax free so I'm taking advantage of their
generosity before the end of June

http://www.count.com.au/Investor_Edu...estment_Tips_S
pecial_Reports/Budget_summary.htm

Business is bad, huh? I hope that things improve soon.

What do you think about the Aston Martin DB9?

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message

OzOne wrote in message
news I've sold my Ferrari...she's on her way back to the USofA into the
hands of a very discrning collector.

Now...what am I going to buy :-)

Depends ....
How frail is your ego after the departure of the Ferrari?

Regards

Donal

Hey Donal... welcome back! Or, are you just popping in during a tea
break?

Probably just for the tea break ....
but I will always pop back from time to time.

It's nice to see that the friendly atmosphere is the same as it always
was.
This group is a bit like a local pub!

Regards

Donal

Yeah, the usual crowd, a mix of sailors, drunks, stooges, children, and
adults.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message

OzOne wrote in message
news I've sold my Ferrari...she's on her way back to the USofA into the
hands of a very discrning collector.

Now...what am I going to buy :-)

Depends ....
How frail is your ego after the departure of the Ferrari?

Regards

Donal

Hey Donal... welcome back! Or, are you just popping in during a tea
break?

Probably just for the tea break ....
but I will always pop back from time to time.

It's nice to see that the friendly atmosphere is the same as it always
was.
This group is a bit like a local pub!

Well, you could have been civil and bought a round . . .

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donal" wrote in message

What do you think about the Aston Martin DB9?

I know you didn't ask me, but FWIW, the DB9 is one of the prettiest cars
ever built, IMO. Do you have one?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

What do you think about the Aston Martin DB9?

I know you didn't ask me, but FWIW, the DB9 is one of the prettiest cars
ever built, IMO. Do you have one?

No... but I am *thinking* about it. It's actually very unlikely that I
will buy a fancy car.

My ego doesn't depend on the size of my engine!

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Donal" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

What do you think about the Aston Martin DB9?

I know you didn't ask me, but FWIW, the DB9 is one of the prettiest cars
ever built, IMO. Do you have one?

No... but I am *thinking* about it. It's actually very unlikely that I
will buy a fancy car.

My ego doesn't depend on the size of my engine!

The DB9 has classic beauty, much like the DB4. My impression is that a good
example, kept well, will maintain its value over the long haul. I've
thought of doing something similar, but I've got another car coming = cash
poor at the moment.

Max

Sold the Dino! Maxprop ASA 0 June 18th 07 04:27 AM
Sold the Dino! Horvath ASA 1 June 17th 07 05:57 PM
Sold the Dino! katy ASA 1 June 17th 07 03:07 PM
Sold the Scout - new twist Eisboch General 59 April 2nd 07 06:09 PM
Last remaining White Star Line vessel to be sold for scrap Katzowtadbag Tall Ships 0 December 30th 05 01:36 AM