posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Remember Them!

http://www.mamarocks.com/a_tribute_to_veterans.htm

Thanks Mamarocks.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

O xein, angellein Lakedaimoniois hotoi teide
keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi.

Even after 2500 years, nobody's said it better.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures already
have?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures already
have?

You never saw "Ant?"

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 27, 6:34 pm, "Capt. Kneel" wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

Monkeys Chimpanzees have wars too..Same with hyeina's.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 27, 6:34 pm, "Capt. Kneel" wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder
if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

Monkeys Chimpanzees have wars too..Same with hyeina's.

Joe

Ants have wars, too. Some people know not of which they write. They'd be
better off keeping their pie-holes shut.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 27, 7:39 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 27, 6:34 pm, "Capt. Kneel" wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder
if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

Monkeys Chimpanzees have wars too..Same with hyeina's.

Joe

Ants have wars, too. Some people know not of which they write. They'd be
better off keeping their pie-holes shut.

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Ants are not animals...pie hole boy, they are insects.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

That's what makes them, "The Enemy" FOOD!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 27, 7:39 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 27, 6:34 pm, "Capt. Kneel" wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks
Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I
wonder
if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

Monkeys Chimpanzees have wars too..Same with hyeina's.

Joe

Ants have wars, too. Some people know not of which they write. They'd
be
better off keeping their pie-holes shut.

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Ants are not animals...pie hole boy, they are insects.

Joe

Ants are members of the animal kingdom, my dear boy.

Wilbur Hubbard