BoatBanter.com

-   -   Remember Them! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/81030-remember-them.html)

Thom Stewart May 26th 07 10:10 PM

Remember Them!

http://www.mamarocks.com/a_tribute_to_veterans.htm

Thanks Mamarocks.

Frank May 27th 07 03:42 AM

Remember Them!

O xein, angellein Lakedaimoniois hotoi teide
keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi.

Even after 2500 years, nobody's said it better.

Thom Stewart May 27th 07 10:31 PM

Remember Them!

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures already
have?

jlrogers May 27th 07 10:53 PM

Remember Them!

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures already
have?

You never saw "Ant?"

Capt. Kneel May 28th 07 12:34 AM

Remember Them!

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

Joe May 28th 07 12:49 AM

Remember Them!

On May 27, 6:34 pm, "Capt. Kneel" wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

Monkeys Chimpanzees have wars too..Same with hyeina's.

Joe

Wilbur Hubbard May 28th 07 01:39 AM

Remember Them!

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 27, 6:34 pm, "Capt. Kneel" wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder
if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

Monkeys Chimpanzees have wars too..Same with hyeina's.

Joe

Ants have wars, too. Some people know not of which they write. They'd be
better off keeping their pie-holes shut.

Wilbur Hubbard

Joe May 28th 07 01:41 AM

Remember Them!

On May 27, 7:39 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 27, 6:34 pm, "Capt. Kneel" wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I wonder
if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

Monkeys Chimpanzees have wars too..Same with hyeina's.

Joe

Ants have wars, too. Some people know not of which they write. They'd be
better off keeping their pie-holes shut.

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Ants are not animals...pie hole boy, they are insects.

Joe

Thom Stewart May 28th 07 01:47 AM

Remember Them!

That's what makes them, "The Enemy" FOOD!

Wilbur Hubbard May 28th 07 01:59 AM

Remember Them!

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 27, 7:39 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 27, 6:34 pm, "Capt. Kneel" wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Thanks
Frank,

Only Humans have wars!

Animals have Enemies but manage to live without Wars. I
wonder
if
Humans will will ever develop the WISDOM that other creatures
already have?

Ahh! But the animals EAT their enemies,

Capt. Kneel-and-bob

Monkeys Chimpanzees have wars too..Same with hyeina's.

Joe

Ants have wars, too. Some people know not of which they write. They'd
be
better off keeping their pie-holes shut.

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Ants are not animals...pie hole boy, they are insects.

Joe

Ants are members of the animal kingdom, my dear boy.

Wilbur Hubbard