posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Default [COOSN] Ping - Fred Hall

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Thou roast
meat for worms. We leak in your chimney and your chamber lye breeds
fleas like a loach. Ye hooted:

As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

WOO HOO! Congratulations Frad!

Well now...let's just wait a second here. Where did Fred qualify for the
marvelous honor?

LP

posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Lady Pilot Thou strange fly. Thou bewildered,
degenerate sworn rioter. Ye toadied:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Thou roast
meat for worms. We leak in your chimney and your chamber lye breeds
fleas like a loach. Ye hooted:

As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

WOO HOO! Congratulations Frad!

Well now...let's just wait a second here. Where did Fred qualify for
the marvelous honor?

www.groups.google.com

HTH

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Dao bog da te majka tra ila po dnu mutne rijeke vilicom.
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Default Ping - Fred Hall

Lionel wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2007 18:09:14 +0000, Terrence Cooter
boggled at how lame the Kooks are these days,
then wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in
ps.com:

On May 7, 12:49 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Thou roast
meat for worms. We leak in your chimney and your chamber lye breeds
fleas like a loach. Ye hooted:

As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

WOO HOO! Congratulations Frad!

Thank you, kind sir. Tis an honor to be on this lits.

Fer ****s sake, nutsack. You make me want to puke all over those Texas
****-kickers of yours. AUK-Tards have always loved to slurp each other,
but this "COOSN" bull**** takes it to another level.

Awww.... Paw ickle Bowturd ith all upset.

PS: Still waiting for those LAWSUITS O'*DOOM* you promised us,
****tard. What's up with that?

The fizzled email assault that was going to bring AUK to its knees,
that was effective.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Rhonda Lea Kirk pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net
Fred Hall pinched out a steaming pile
.com:

On May 7, 7:01 pm, Bob Officer wrote:
On Mon, 7 May 2007 18:43:55 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks,
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

Fred, Welcome to the club...

Thanks, Bob.

Interesting site...you've found a way to turn a negative into a
positive.
I've only had 3-4 death threats. The first one worried me...but like
anything after you get some more you get used to it.
Its odd how people will go ballistic when you question their
beliefs...heh...silly humans

It has only been in the last 20 or so years that "I'm going to kill

you"
and variations thereof have been perceived by ordinary people living
ordinary lives as a death threat rather than as a metaphor for "You're
in big trouble now."

"If you track mud on my floor again, dear, I'm going to kill you."
"If you kids don't pipe down, I'm going to kill you."
"My parents are going to kill me if they find out."

Bill Cosby had the best one:

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you right back out

again.

Given the age of most people here, I rather think that it is hyperbole
to characterize some of the death threats I've seen as anything but
hyperbole.

I agree mostly...'ceptin that on teh intanets you cant get the facial
expressons or tone of voice that would give you other clues as to what
the person really means.
So I blame the medium

--
www.alternet.org
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Bob Officer pinched out a steaming pile
:

On 08 May 2007 15:23:25 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, §ñühw¤£f
wrote:

Fred Hall pinched out a steaming pile
ps.com:

On May 7, 7:01 pm, Bob Officer wrote:
On Mon, 7 May 2007 18:43:55 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks,
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

Fred, Welcome to the club...

Thanks, Bob.

Interesting site...you've found a way to turn a negative into a
positive.
I've only had 3-4 death threats. The first one worried me...but like
anything after you get some more you get used to it.
Its odd how people will go ballistic when you question their
beliefs...heh...silly humans

you want to see real ballistics? check out the Llewdellen
BillyGoatBoi Hughes the Turd over in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys or
alt.binaries.pictures.autos

I've seen some of Bill||||Hughes screed...hes an uberk00k for sure

Hopefully...he dosent own any guns...

posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Lady Pilot pinched out a steaming pile
:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Thou roast
meat for worms. We leak in your chimney and your chamber lye breeds
fleas like a loach. Ye hooted:

As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

WOO HOO! Congratulations Frad!

Well now...let's just wait a second here. Where did Fred qualify for

the
marvelous honor?

LP

He won first place in the fourth annual usenet nutsack pageant...

You should have seen him jump when we pinned the blue ribbon on.

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

reenews.net

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
[...]

Well, admittedly, there are some who are obviously unsafe with weaponry.

So I blame the medium

I, for one, would like to see what would happen if all of auk were
dumped into a large meeting room. It would be interesting to see what
all these folks would do if they were compelled to stand face-to-face.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Winner, Golden Killfile, April 2007
Co-Office Holder, Ministry of Circle Jerks, April 2007
Member, Human O-Ring Society, March 2003
NCB#16 BJDS#2 INAC#77 PSLCK#1 SBG#1 A-29204

Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

On Wed, 09 May 2007 07:37:41 -0600, Art Deco

Lionel wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2007 18:09:14 +0000, Terrence Cooter
boggled at how lame the Kooks are these days,
then wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in
ups.com:

On May 7, 12:49 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler Thou roast
meat for worms. We leak in your chimney and your chamber lye breeds
fleas like a loach. Ye hooted:

As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

WOO HOO! Congratulations Frad!

Thank you, kind sir. Tis an honor to be on this lits.

Fer ****s sake, nutsack. You make me want to puke all over those Texas
****-kickers of yours. AUK-Tards have always loved to slurp each other,
but this "COOSN" bull**** takes it to another level.

Awww.... Paw ickle Bowturd ith all upset.

PS: Still waiting for those LAWSUITS O'*DOOM* you promised us,
****tard. What's up with that?

The fizzled email assault that was going to bring AUK to its knees,
that was effective.

....Not!

The impotent little tard still emails me little lovenotes every now &
then, when he can find an insecure formmail.pl script on a website
somewhere that hasn't been BRLed yet. Reading them, you can almost see
the foam flying off his lips, as he pounds on his keyboard.

--
W "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
. | ,. w ,
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Rhonda Lea Kirk pinched out a steaming pile
:

freenews.net

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
[...]

A little gun legislation could rectify that...

So I blame the medium

I, for one, would like to see what would happen if all of auk were
dumped into a large meeting room. It would be interesting to see what
all these folks would do if they were compelled to stand face-to-face.

With or without a bar? With: chatting amicably. Without: lots of
nervous geek-like socially inept attempts to converse normally.

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Bob Officer pinched out a steaming pile
:

wrote:

Fred Hall pinched out a steaming pile
oups.com:

[...]

L.w. /bill/ hughes III also known as Llewdellen the Turd
claims to have a CCW issued by the San Diego sheriffs department.

CCW licences dont do mental health record checks IIRC. The ones in
Tucson just had you go to a place and for 50$ you took some kinda
written "gun safety" test then you got your CC licence.
Maybe its different now...that was about 10 years ago.

he also admits he has "friends" in the CHP running plates for him as
he stalks people.

Well there are some bad cops...

Ping: Peggie Hall RG Cruising 3 May 1st 06 08:30 PM
Baffle in the Exhaust (also Ping DAVE HALL...) Gary General 8 April 1st 05 06:12 PM
Ping: Peggie Hall RG General 2 March 20th 04 07:27 PM