posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Default Ping - Fred Hall

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
Fred Hall Thou overwheening rag. Thou latter spring.
Ye excreted:

On May 7, 12:54 pm, Kali wrote:
In , Friendly
Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler said:
As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

Finally! I was wondering what a girl has to do around here to
get her best sock puppet a little recognition!

Congrats, Fred

Thanks! A good sock should always strive to make his mistress proud.

fpengpurf ahgfnpx oruvaq gur rnef

fvgf hc naq ortf

Abj gung chgf na ragveryl qvssrerag fcva ba gur vqrn bs orvat cebhq, nf va
"Gvf na ubabe gb or ba guvf yvgf."

Vaqrrq vg qbrf.

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Fred Hall Thou worthless post. The tartness of thy
face sours ripe grapes, when ye walk ye move like an engine and the
ground shrinks before thy treading. Ye produced:

On May 7, 12:54 pm, Kali wrote:
In , Friendly
Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler said:
As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

Finally! I was wondering what a girl has to do around here to
get her best sock puppet a little recognition!

Congrats, Fred

Thanks! A good sock should always strive to make his mistress
proud.

fpengpurf ahgfnpx oruvaq gur rnef
fvgf hc naq ortf

Abj gung chgf na ragveryl qvssrerag fcva ba gur vqrn bs orvat cebhq,
nf va "Gvf na ubabe gb or ba guvf yvgf."

Vaqrrq vg qbrf.

V'yy yrnir gur bo "svar, hcfgnaqvat tragyrzna" yvar sbe gur tveyf.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Djavli te ponesli.
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

In .com, Fred
Hall said:
: On May 7, 12:54 pm, Kali wrote:
: In , Friendly
: Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler said:
: : As per your request, sir:
: :
: : COOSN-075-07-81342
: :
: :
http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn
: :
: : :-)
:
: Finally! I was wondering what a girl has to do around here to
: get her best sock puppet a little recognition!
:
: Congrats, Fred
:
: Thanks! A good sock should always strive to make his mistress proud.

You're the bestest, Fred

:
: fpengpurf ahgfnpx oruvaq gur rnef
: fvgf hc naq ortf
fzvyrf naq pbbf

Kali
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Fred Hall pinched out a steaming pile
:

"Xnqnvgpun Zna" jebgr va zrffntr
Serq Unyy Gubh birejurravat ent. Gubh ynggre

fcevat.
Lr rkpergrq:

Ba Znl 7, 12:54 cz, Xnyv jebgr:
Va , Sevraqyl
Arvtuobheubbq Ibgr Jenatyre fnvq:
Nf cre lbhe erdhrfg, fve:

PBBFA-075-07-81342

uggc://jjj.fperrqobzo.vasb/pbbfa

:-)

Svanyyl! V jnf jbaqrevat jung n tvey unf gb qb nebhaq urer gb
trg ure orfg fbpx chccrg n yvggyr erpbtavgvba!

Pbatengf, Serq

Gunaxf! N tbbq fbpx fubhyq nyjnlf fgevir gb znxr uvf zvfgerff

cebhq.

scratches nutsack behind the ears
sits up and begs

Now that puts an entirely different spin on the idea of being proud,

as in
"Tis an honor to be on this lits."

Indeed it does.

OMG! Yuor nutsack has ears!!!!

No wonder its so dreamy

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Fred Hall pinched out a steaming pile
.com:

On May 7, 7:01 pm, Bob Officer wrote:
On Mon, 7 May 2007 18:43:55 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks,
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

Fred, Welcome to the club...

Thanks, Bob.

Interesting site...you've found a way to turn a negative into a
positive.
I've only had 3-4 death threats. The first one worried me...but like
anything after you get some more you get used to it.
Its odd how people will go ballistic when you question their
beliefs...heh...silly humans

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
reenews.net
Fred Hall pinched out a steaming pile
.com:

On May 7, 7:01 pm, Bob Officer wrote:
On Mon, 7 May 2007 18:43:55 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks,
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

Fred, Welcome to the club...

Thanks, Bob.

Interesting site...you've found a way to turn a negative into a
positive.
I've only had 3-4 death threats. The first one worried me...but like
anything after you get some more you get used to it.
Its odd how people will go ballistic when you question their
beliefs...heh...silly humans

It has only been in the last 20 or so years that "I'm going to kill you"
and variations thereof have been perceived by ordinary people living
ordinary lives as a death threat rather than as a metaphor for "You're
in big trouble now."

"If you track mud on my floor again, dear, I'm going to kill you."
"If you kids don't pipe down, I'm going to kill you."
"My parents are going to kill me if they find out."

Bill Cosby had the best one:

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you right back out again.

Given the age of most people here, I rather think that it is hyperbole
to characterize some of the death threats I've seen as anything but
hyperbole.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

In , Junior
Aldworth said:
: Kali wrote:
:
: In .com, Fred
: Hall
said:
: On May 7, 12:54 pm, Kali wrote:
: In , Friendly
: Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler said:
: As per your request, sir:
:
: COOSN-075-07-81342
:
:
http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn
:
: :-)
:
: Finally! I was wondering what a girl has to do around here to
: get her best sock puppet a little recognition!
:
: Congrats, Fred
:
: Thanks! A good sock should always strive to make his mistress proud.
:
: You're the bestest, Fred
:
:
: fpengpurf ahgfnpx oruvaq gur rnef
: fvgf hc naq ortf
: fzvyrf naq pbbf
: chxrf

YHBT! HTH. HAND!

Kali
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"
- Albert Einstein
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Default [COOSN] Ping - Fred Hall

"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler" wrote in message
: As per your request, sir:
:
: COOSN-075-07-81342
:
: http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn
:
::-)

Congratz, Mr. Hall !

--
Sweetness...
"Come to the edge" he said. "I might fall". "Come to the edge" he whispered.

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sailing.asa,rec.ponds,soc.men

Kali Thou outward-sainted deputy. Thou depraved,
demonic beast. Ye croaked:

In , Junior
Aldworth said:
Kali wrote:

In .com, Fred
Hall
said:
On May 7, 12:54 pm, Kali wrote:
In , Friendly
Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler said:
As per your request, sir:

COOSN-075-07-81342

http://www.screedbomb.info/coosn

:-)

Finally! I was wondering what a girl has to do around here to
get her best sock puppet a little recognition!

Congrats, Fred

Thanks! A good sock should always strive to make his mistress
proud.

You're the bestest, Fred

fpengpurf ahgfnpx oruvaq gur rnef
fvgf hc naq ortf
fzvyrf naq pbbf

chxrf

YHBT! HTH. HAND!

Bugger. At this rate I'll lose all my UV points.

Kali

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Jebo ti poshtar mrtvu mamu u podrumu u kojem je izgorila baka dok ti je
pokushavala zapaliti sestru.

Ping: Peggie Hall RG Cruising 3 May 1st 06 08:30 PM
Baffle in the Exhaust (also Ping DAVE HALL...) Gary General 8 April 1st 05 06:12 PM
Ping: Peggie Hall RG General 2 March 20th 04 07:27 PM