posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa

Default A Whois client for anyone interested in tracing the trolls polluting s.e.d

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called blu
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: coyote wrote in
: :
:
:: Steve Leyland wrote:
::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
::: coyote stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
:::
:::: Steve Leyland wrote:
::::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
::::: Eeyore stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
:::::
:::::: coyote wrote:
::::::
::::::: Eeyore wrote:
:::::::: Meat Plow wrote:
::::::::
::::::::: And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
::::::::: so as a reaction to your idiocy.
::::::::
:::::::: It has zilch to do with me.
:::::::
::::::: It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
::::::
:::::: Tough really.
::::::
:::::: I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop
:::::: anyone for 3-4 years or more but you and your stupid mates have
:::::: changed all that.
:::::
::::: didn't I amply demonstrate to you last time that netKKKopping
::::: always backfires, graham?
::::: these "stupid mates" people are my friends; you KKKop them, you'll
::::: have me on yer case again and neither of us want that now do we?
::::
:::: Oh, but my dear! He is convinced he has the Importance to be able
:::: to shut down news servers, get them de-peered, and have people's
:::: accounts canceled.
:::
::: j00 appear to hace mis-spelled "Impotence".
:::
::
:: I already made that joke in an earlier thread, though. Repetition is
:: the sign of a lack of imagination, is it not?
::
:
: To be fair, we did that in Italian.

ooh, I hace italian ancestry. hence my lurve for pasta n' pizza.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
misquoted, then used against you.
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.buzzard.rules,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Blu's Veggie pizza & salad

On May 1, 9:23 am, blu wrote:
"Steve Leyland" wrote
::
: To be fair, we did that in Italian.

ooh, I hace italian ancestry. hence my lurve for pasta n' pizza.

preens
You do realise that Will Dockery named a pizza after me, right?

Yeah, "Blu's Veggie pizza & salad":

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...llos_Pizza.jpg

Heh... you're also quoted on the flyer: "Parnello's Pizza Rawwwwks!"

--
"The Ride (Combat Zone)" by Dockery-Mallard-Beck:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

"Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3

posted to alt.buzzard.rules,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

On May 4, 10:34 am, blu wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
On May 1, 9:23 am, blu wrote:
"Steve Leyland" wrote

::
: To be fair, we did that in Italian.

ooh, I hace italian ancestry. hence my lurve for pasta n' pizza.

preens
You do realise that Will Dockery named a pizza after me, right?

Yeah, "Blu's Veggie pizza & salad":

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...llos_Pizza.jpg

Heh... you're also quoted on the flyer: "Parnello's Pizza Rawwwwks!"

See? I am *famous*
!!!!!!!!!!

To the people who count, anyhow!

--
"The Ride (Combat Zone)" by Dockery-Mallard-Beck:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

"Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
master of irrelevance
Lits Slut#5
Gutter Chix0r #2
"This whole deal has gone nineteen." -Eddie

posted to alt.buzzard.rules,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

On May 8, 10:34 am, blu wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
On May 1, 9:23 am, blu wrote:
"Steve Leyland" wrote

::
: To be fair, we did that in Italian.

ooh, I hace italian ancestry. hence my lurve for pasta n' pizza.

preens
You do realise that Will Dockery named a pizza after me, right?

Yeah, "Blu's Veggie pizza & salad":

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...llos_Pizza.jpg

Heh... you're also quoted on the flyer: "Parnello's Pizza
Rawwwwks!"

See? I am *famous*
!!!!!!!!!!

To the people who count, anyhow!

Well, yea.
If they don't count, who would know?

Almost everyone here in Shadowville asks "What's a Usenet?", though...
heh.

--
"The Ride (Combat Zone)" by Dockery-Mallard-Beck:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

"Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
master of irrelevance
Lits Slut#5
Gutter Chix0r #2
"This whole deal has gone nineteen." -Eddie

posted to alt.buzzard.rules,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.arts.poems

blu wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
blu wrote:
"Steve Leyland" wrote

::
: To be fair, we did that in Italian.

ooh, I hace italian ancestry. hence my lurve for pasta n'
pizza.

preens
You do realise that Will Dockery named a pizza after me, right?

Yeah, "Blu's Veggie pizza & salad":

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...llos_Pizza.jpg
Heh... you're also quoted on the flyer: "Parnello's Pizza
Rawwwwks!"

See? I am *famous*
!!!!!!!!!!

To the people who count, anyhow!

Well, yea.
If they don't count, who would know?

Almost everyone here in Shadowville asks "What's a Usenet?", though...
heh.

That's no big surprize, there, Will.

Yeah, at best they might know of "Google Groups".

As for what's left of Usenet, there is a "Wikipedia" of Usenet groups and
participants in the works:

http://www.ournewsgroup.org/FrontPage

Which could get to be an interesting historical record of Usenet.

--
"The Shadowville All-Stars provide the musical canvas for the word paintings
of Will Dockery, the Poet Laureate of Shadowville. The group represents a

"The Ride (Combat Zone)" by Dockery-Mallard-Beck:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

"Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
master of irrelevance
Lits Slut#5
Gutter Chix0r #2
"This whole deal has gone nineteen." -Eddie

posted to alt.buzzard.rules,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.arts.poems

"Will Dockery" wrote:

blu wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
blu wrote:
"Steve Leyland" wrote

::
[...]

Oh look, the transparent pretending again. They DO exist, They DO!
Really. This is just so
sad
you know.

Which could get to be an interesting historical record of Usenet.

As if you actually had a clue, Twitch. You are such a bumblin' boob,
Bill. It's hilarious. Really.

-blue

~ Beau Blue Presents ~ http://members.cruzio.com/~jjwebb
Bill Minor * Robert Sward Internet Broadsides
Morton Marcus * Renay Contemporary American Poetry
~ Blue's Cruzio Cafe ~ http://members.cruzio.com/~cafe
posted to alt.buzzard.rules,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.arts.poems

"Beau Blue" wrote:
"Will Dockery" wrote:
blu wrote:

::
[...]

Oh look

Oh look, here comes Blue Beau sniffing and blubbering behind me again...
heh.

--
"The Shadowville All-Stars provide the musical canvas for the word paintings
of Will Dockery, the Poet Laureate of Shadowville. The group represents a
vision for a multi-faceted arts ensemble..." -Dennis Beck

"The Ride (Combat Zone)" by Dockery-Mallard-Beck:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

"Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

posted to alt.buzzard.rules,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.arts.poems

"Will Dockery" wrote in message

Oh look, sniffing and blubbering again...