posted to alt.buzzard.rules,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.arts.poems
Beau Blue Beau Blue is offline

Default Blu's Veggie pizza & salad

"Will Dockery" wrote:

blu wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
blu wrote:
"Steve Leyland" wrote

::
: To be fair, we did that in Italian.

ooh, I hace italian ancestry. hence my lurve for pasta n'
pizza.

preens
You do realise that Will Dockery named a pizza after me, right?

Yeah, "Blu's Veggie pizza & salad":

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...llos_Pizza.jpg
Heh... you're also quoted on the flyer: "Parnello's Pizza
Rawwwwks!"

See? I am *famous*
!!!!!!!!!!

To the people who count, anyhow!

Well, yea.
If they don't count, who would know?

Almost everyone here in Shadowville asks "What's a Usenet?", though...
heh.

That's no big surprize, there, Will.

Yeah, at best they might know of "Google Groups".

As for what's left of Usenet, there is a "Wikipedia" of Usenet groups and
participants in the works:

http://www.ournewsgroup.org/FrontPage

Oh look, the transparent pretending again. They DO exist, They DO!
Really. This is just so
sad
you know.

Which could get to be an interesting historical record of Usenet.

As if you actually had a clue, Twitch. You are such a bumblin' boob,
Bill. It's hilarious. Really.

-blue

~ Beau Blue Presents ~ http://members.cruzio.com/~jjwebb
Bill Minor * Robert Sward Internet Broadsides
Morton Marcus * Renay Contemporary American Poetry
~ Blue's Cruzio Cafe ~ http://members.cruzio.com/~cafe