posted to alt.buzzard.rules,sci.electronics.design,alt.sailing.asa,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.arts.poems
Will Dockery Will Dockery is offline

Default Blu's Veggie pizza & salad

"Beau Blue" wrote:
"Will Dockery" wrote:
blu wrote:

::
ooh, I hace italian ancestry. hence my lurve for pasta n' pizza.

preens
You do realise that Will Dockery named a pizza after me, right?

Yeah, "Blu's Veggie pizza & salad":

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...llos_Pizza.jpg
Heh... you're also quoted on the flyer: "Parnello's Pizza
Rawwwwks!"

See? I am *famous*
!!!!!!!!!!

To the people who count, anyhow!

Well, yea.
If they don't count, who would know?

Almost everyone here in Shadowville asks "What's a Usenet?",

though...
heh.

That's no big surprize, there, Will.

Yeah, at best they might know of "Google Groups".

As for what's left of Usenet, there is a "Wikipedia" of Usenet groups and
participants in the works:

http://www.ournewsgroup.org/FrontPage

Oh look

Oh look, here comes Blue Beau sniffing and blubbering behind me again...
heh.

--
"The Shadowville All-Stars provide the musical canvas for the word paintings
of Will Dockery, the Poet Laureate of Shadowville. The group represents a

"The Ride (Combat Zone)" by Dockery-Mallard-Beck:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

"Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery