posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT Canada's sacrifice

Martin Baxter wrote:
Lloyd Bonafide wrote:

Hey Canada - thanks! -
thanks for letting those 9/11 terrorists pass through your silly little
country!

Well said you utter moron. None of the 9/11 terrorists came through
Canada. Which country issued them student Visas, Canada? In which
country did they attend flight school, Canada? My cat's got more
functioning brain cells than you.

Cheers
Marty

Ditto..he's a crank...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Lloyd Bonafide wrote:
"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

Lloyd Bonafide wrote:

Hey Canada - thanks! -
thanks for letting those 9/11 terrorists pass through your silly little
country!

Well said you utter moron. None of the 9/11 terrorists came through
Canada. Which country issued them student Visas, Canada? In which
country did they attend flight school, Canada? My cat's got more
functioning brain cells than you.

Cheers
Marty

You are part of the Canadian propaganda machine:

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...c726a9&k=56437

Lloyd

You are part of the brainwahsed so called "moral majority"...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Lloyd Bonafide wrote:
Hey Canada - thanks! -
thanks for letting those 9/11 terrorists pass through your silly little
country!

Well said you utter moron. None of the 9/11 terrorists came through
Canada. Which country issued them student Visas, Canada? In which
country did they attend flight school, Canada? My cat's got more
functioning brain cells than you.

Cheers
Marty

You are part of the Canadian propaganda machine:

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...c726a9&k=56437

Lloyd

And why, pray tell, did Newt apologize for making the same assertion as
you?

Where were those flight schools? Who gave them visas to study in the
US?

Cheers
Marty