Overproof

Default Canada's DART Team...

What's with sending a bunch of fat guys in green army clothes to a ravaged
country where people are starving. I saw these guys on the front page of the
local paper.... not a one is under 250lbs and none over 6'2". Just a bunch
of pudgy guys that couldn't waddle a 100 meters unless a donut was at the
finish line.

They're a friggin' emergency response team fer gawd's sake..... lookin' at
them you'd have to think they were typical Yankee couch potatoes.

CM

Martin Baxter

Overproof wrote:

What's with sending a bunch of fat guys in green army clothes to a ravaged
country where people are starving. I saw these guys on the front page of the
local paper.... not a one is under 250lbs and none over 6'2". Just a bunch
of pudgy guys that couldn't waddle a 100 meters unless a donut was at the
finish line.

They're a friggin' emergency response team fer gawd's sake..... lookin' at
them you'd have to think they were typical Yankee couch potatoes.

That's all part of the plan Mooron, they don't have to eat for two weeks once they get on site, after all
the only thing they're trained to is make fresh water, no cooking involved. In two weeks we'll send over
a couple of reserve units to cook for them!

Cheers
Marty

CM

Capt. Neal®

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message ...
Overproof wrote:

What's with sending a bunch of fat guys in green army clothes to a ravaged
country where people are starving. I saw these guys on the front page of the
local paper.... not a one is under 250lbs and none over 6'2". Just a bunch
of pudgy guys that couldn't waddle a 100 meters unless a donut was at the
finish line.

They're a friggin' emergency response team fer gawd's sake..... lookin' at
them you'd have to think they were typical Yankee couch potatoes.

Bobsprit types are over there doing good works and a Canadian
fool derides their efforts.

Why? Because Canadians are impoverished and cannot afford
to eat right (combination of rotten teeth and a winter that lasts
six months) and enjoy the good life like most Americans and
a certain wannabe Canadian sailor hates the fact that most
Americans think of Canada as a third-world country.

The question one must ask is where are the Canadian troops
doing humanitarian works? Maybe they would rather stay
huddled in their igloos smoking pot forgetting their mean
lifestyle.

CN

Martin Baxter

Capt. Neal® wrote:

Why? Because Canadians are impoverished and cannot afford
to eat right (combination of rotten teeth and a winter that lasts
six months) and enjoy the good life like most Americans

Yeah sure Cappy, and that's why our guys wax your guys at the annual competition at Westpoint!

Our fattest slobs are meaner than your best Green Berets, when's the last time you folks had to disband
a unit because it was to nasty (see Canadian Airborne)?

Cheers
Marty

Capt. Neal®

Capt. Neal® wrote:

Why? Because Canadians are impoverished and cannot afford
to eat right (combination of rotten teeth and a winter that lasts
six months) and enjoy the good life like most Americans

Yeah sure Cappy, and that's why our guys wax your guys at the annual competition at Westpoint!

Our fattest slobs are meaner than your best Green Berets, when's the last time you folks had to disband
a unit because it was to nasty (see Canadian Airborne)?

There is a big difference between being to nasty and being just plain
uncivilized . . .

CN

Thom Stewart

CM,

Wake up, Mooron! West Point, where we produce Officers and GENTLEMEN. If
you want to go against teams for MEAN you need to go against Georgia
Tech, Southern Miss, Mississippi Southern,etc. We have guys in those
places where we have to chain them up at night. These are where we get
the toughs to "Serve & Protect" our West Pointers (G)

They get their Sergeants from the streets of Newark, Detroit, East L.A.
etc

OT

Scout

You think we make our Green Berets at the officer's school??
If you want mean and tough, don't look to West Point!
Scout

"Martin Baxter" wrote
Yeah sure Cappy, and that's why our guys wax your guys at the annual
competition at Westpoint!

Scott Vernon

"Scout" wrote in message
You think we make our Green Berets at the officer's school??
If you want mean and tough, don't look to West Point!
Scout

"Martin Baxter" wrote
Yeah sure Cappy, and that's why our guys wax your guys at the

annual
competition at Westpoint!

Yeah, look to the NBA.

Scotty

Overproof

"The US is our trading partner, our neighbour, our ally and our friend...
and sometimes we'd like to give them such a smack!"

-- Rick Mercer, "This Hour Has 22 Minutes"

"bell" wrote in message
http://cwd.ptbcanadian.com/