posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Republican vs Democrat

* Nathan Branden wrote, On 3/14/2007 10:26 PM:
Here is one song set to two different videos.

This is the Republican version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lv9mWTqtE

This is the Democrat version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMVWNyragiw

(Note the preponderance of French aircraft in the Democrat version).

Semper Fi,

Typical conservative asshole, making jokes about videos of people
dying. Shame on you for claiming to be a marine; I'll bet you got a
discharge in basic for chronic bed wetting.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 14, 9:46 pm, Jeff wrote:
* Nathan Branden wrote, On 3/14/2007 10:26 PM:

Here is one song set to two different videos.

This is the Republican version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lv9mWTqtE

This is the Democrat version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMVWNyragiw

(Note the preponderance of French aircraft in the Democrat version).

Semper Fi,

Typical conservative asshole, making jokes about videos of people
dying. Shame on you for claiming to be a marine; I'll bet you got a
discharge in basic for chronic bed wetting.- Hide quoted text -

Just WTF does being a conservative have to do with this dickheads
stupidity?

I conserve things I have, yet agree it is not funny.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

* Nathan Branden wrote, On 3/15/2007 9:46 AM:

Semper Fi,

Typical conservative asshole, making jokes about videos of people
dying. Shame on you for claiming to be a marine; I'll bet you got a
discharge in basic for chronic bed wetting.

It's only you that sees a joke in it. Here is you typical liberal idea
of funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GjBHJgNpCc

Keep grasping at straws Mr 4F.

You're such a perfect example of the typical right-wing mentality.
Keep it up so that everyone understands. Every time you post, the
Republicans lose votes!

There's going to be an opening for Attorney General soon, perhaps you
should send in your resume.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

* Dave wrote, On 3/15/2007 11:26 AM:
On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:04:08 -0400, Jeff said:

Keep it up so that everyone understands. Every time you post, the
Republicans lose votes!

I think you greatly exaggerate the importance of this forum, Jeff.

I didn't say how many votes.

There used to be hundreds of lurkers here, but I suppose that since
Neal and LP invited the flonkers, that number has greatly diminished.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:04:08 -0400, Jeff said:

Keep it up so that everyone understands. Every time you post, the
Republicans lose votes!

I think you greatly exaggerate the importance of this forum, Jeff.

LOL. I hadn't realized the impact we have here. I should pontificate more
often.

Max