posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Republican vs Democrat

On Mar 14, 9:46 pm, Jeff wrote:
* Nathan Branden wrote, On 3/14/2007 10:26 PM:

Here is one song set to two different videos.

This is the Republican version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lv9mWTqtE

This is the Democrat version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMVWNyragiw

(Note the preponderance of French aircraft in the Democrat version).

Semper Fi,

Typical conservative asshole, making jokes about videos of people
dying. Shame on you for claiming to be a marine; I'll bet you got a
discharge in basic for chronic bed wetting.- Hide quoted text -

Just WTF does being a conservative have to do with this dickheads
stupidity?

I conserve things I have, yet agree it is not funny.

Joe