posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Since the Democratic Takeover

In article ,
Nathan Branden wrote:

The stock market is crashing...

The housing market has crashed...

They are not going to get us out of Iraq as they promised...

Pelosi booed by Jews who are typical liberal...

The war is getting even worse...

They can't work around a lame duck president who has a 30% approval
rating even though they own a majority in each house...

All they ever did accomplish was to give the cleaning lady a raise...

Job creation is at a 6 year low...

Prices are really going up...

Looks like they are going to get voted out...

Looks like Newt or Rudy in 2008!

Has it been 100 days yet?

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely. Seems like we should give the new Congress
and Bush some time to work out their differences.

No. Give them all the ax and bring in a new President and Congress made up
of people who've had no prior experience with Washington.
Democrat--Republican: all the same: self-interested, self-serving, lying
manipulators of our money and trust.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely. Seems like we should give the new Congress
and Bush some time to work out their differences.

No. Give them all the ax and bring in a new President and Congress made
up of people who've had no prior experience with Washington.
Democrat--Republican: all the same: self-interested, self-serving,
lying manipulators of our money and trust.

You give them your trust?

Do we have a choice? What other alternatives do we have, besides anarchy?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

What wrong with anarchy?

"Maxprop" wrote in message
thlink.net...

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely. Seems like we should give the new Congress
and Bush some time to work out their differences.

No. Give them all the ax and bring in a new President and Congress made
up of people who've had no prior experience with Washington.
Democrat--Republican: all the same: self-interested, self-serving,
lying manipulators of our money and trust.

You give them your trust?

Do we have a choice? What other alternatives do we have, besides anarchy?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers" wrote in message
et...
What wrong with anarchy?

Chaos. And what may follow might make what we got rid of look appealing by
contrast.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 13-Mar-2007, lid (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely

write them off completely,,,,ya shoulda known that last November.