BoatBanter.com

-   -   Since the Democratic Takeover (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/79046-re-since-democratic-takeover.html)

Jonathan Ganz March 13th 07 07:55 PM

Since the Democratic Takeover

In article ,
Nathan Branden wrote:

The stock market is crashing...

The housing market has crashed...

They are not going to get us out of Iraq as they promised...

Pelosi booed by Jews who are typical liberal...

The war is getting even worse...

They can't work around a lame duck president who has a 30% approval
rating even though they own a majority in each house...

All they ever did accomplish was to give the cleaning lady a raise...

Job creation is at a 6 year low...

Prices are really going up...

Looks like they are going to get voted out...

Looks like Newt or Rudy in 2008!

Has it been 100 days yet?

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz March 13th 07 09:01 PM

Since the Democratic Takeover

In article ,
Nathan Branden wrote:
On 13 Mar 2007 11:55:59 -0800, lid (Jonathan Ganz)
wrote:
Has it been 100 days yet?

You must mean 100 hours.

Yes. Thanks for the correction.

The Democrats are turning into do nothing Republicans.

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely. Seems like we should give the new Congress
and Bush some time to work out their differences.

They will not get us out of Iraq, they will make it worse.

Probably not. I'm not sure what the best approach is at this point. I
don't think we can just leave, but on the other hand, we need to have
a time-table. Nothing like a time-table to motivate.

Where is all that stuff they promised?

Which stuff? They've already done a fair bit. I'll let you look up the
particulars. g

Pelosi is getting hammered. Make Murtha the Speaker of the House. He
is a former Marine.

I like Murtha. Pelosi snubbed him for political reasons. I understand,
but I don't agree with it.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

Maxprop March 13th 07 11:28 PM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely. Seems like we should give the new Congress
and Bush some time to work out their differences.

No. Give them all the ax and bring in a new President and Congress made up
of people who've had no prior experience with Washington.
Democrat--Republican: all the same: self-interested, self-serving, lying
manipulators of our money and trust.

Max

Maxprop March 14th 07 02:50 PM

Since the Democratic Takeover

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely. Seems like we should give the new Congress
and Bush some time to work out their differences.

No. Give them all the ax and bring in a new President and Congress made
up of people who've had no prior experience with Washington.
Democrat--Republican: all the same: self-interested, self-serving,
lying manipulators of our money and trust.

You give them your trust?

Do we have a choice? What other alternatives do we have, besides anarchy?

Max

jlrogers March 14th 07 10:46 PM

Since the Democratic Takeover

What wrong with anarchy?

"Maxprop" wrote in message
thlink.net...

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
link.net...

Maxprop March 14th 07 11:33 PM

Since the Democratic Takeover

"jlrogers" wrote in message
et...
What wrong with anarchy?

Chaos. And what may follow might make what we got rid of look appealing by
contrast.

Max

Steve March 15th 07 11:01 PM

On 13-Mar-2007, lid (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely

write them off completely,,,,ya shoulda known that last November.

Capt. JG March 15th 07 11:10 PM

"Steve" wrote in message

On 13-Mar-2007, lid (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely

write them off completely,,,,ya shoulda known that last November.

Seems kind of cynical to me... I think just about everyone deserves a chance
or two. I guess I'm a liberal, but the quiz Joe posted seems to indicate I'm
a moderate. Oh well....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Maxprop March 15th 07 11:19 PM

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Steve" wrote in message

On 13-Mar-2007, lid (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely

write them off completely,,,,ya shoulda known that last November.

Seems kind of cynical to me... I think just about everyone deserves a
chance or two. I guess I'm a liberal, but the quiz Joe posted seems to
indicate I'm a moderate. Oh well....

I guess that points up the glaring inaccuracy of that quiz, eh?

Max