posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz Jonathan Ganz is offline

Default Since the Democratic Takeover

In article ,
Nathan Branden wrote:
On 13 Mar 2007 11:55:59 -0800, lid (Jonathan Ganz)
wrote:
Has it been 100 days yet?

You must mean 100 hours.

Yes. Thanks for the correction.

The Democrats are turning into do nothing Republicans.

Do you think it's worth giving them a month or two, or should we just
write them off completely. Seems like we should give the new Congress
and Bush some time to work out their differences.

They will not get us out of Iraq, they will make it worse.

Probably not. I'm not sure what the best approach is at this point. I
don't think we can just leave, but on the other hand, we need to have
a time-table. Nothing like a time-table to motivate.

Where is all that stuff they promised?

Which stuff? They've already done a fair bit. I'll let you look up the
particulars. g

Pelosi is getting hammered. Make Murtha the Speaker of the House. He
is a former Marine.

I like Murtha. Pelosi snubbed him for political reasons. I understand,
but I don't agree with it.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com