posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Worked on the boat yesterday

"Nathan Branden" wrote in message
For me the season has started. I pulled the covers, opened the windows
and hatches and let her air out. It's remarkable that smells have such
a "memory effect". The smell of the stale air from the cabin brought
on the feelings that one gets when a new sailing season starts. I
found a missing tool or two, less water in the bilge than I expected
and one dead passenger, a mouse that couldn't get out.

The days are getting warmer and longer, the cabin fever is waning and
I just feel great! This weekend it's time to reflush the holding tank,
shock the water system, check for propane leaks and test fire the
stove. Remember to check the bulbs before putting the mast up. On the
next breeze free day I'm laying the sails out and checking for wear.
I'm going to drain out the antifreeze on the stands and not flush it
into the bay as some do.

Isn't there something magical about the start of a new season?

Nathan

Nathan you sound like a first class wuss . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Nathan Branden" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:21:11 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Nathan Branden" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I served in the Marine Corps 68-72. I did 2 tours in VietNam.

Is there anything you said that you would like to take back now?

Nathan

What rank were you? Private First Class? Then I was correct about you
sounding like a first class wuss.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article ,
Nathan Branden wrote:

Nathan you sound like a first class wuss . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

I served in the Marine Corps 68-72. I did 2 tours in VietNam.

Is there anything you said that you would like to take back now?

Nathan, forget Neal. The only thing he probably ever served in was a
minimum security correctional medical facility.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

[...]

Don't hold your breath, Nathan...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
MMC MMC is offline

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Nathan Branden wrote:

Nathan you sound like a first class wuss . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

I served in the Marine Corps 68-72. I did 2 tours in VietNam.

Is there anything you said that you would like to take back now?

Nathan, forget Neal. The only thing he probably ever served in was a
minimum security correctional medical facility.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

Dunno, from the pic of Neal in uniform, he may be serving "unleaded, regular
or high test" in some Podunk, Canada gas station.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

[...]

That's probably what the wuss is doing right now. Holding his breath,
having a temper tantrum, face turning red then blue. Bwahahhahahhhahaha!
We don't need sissies like Nathan here or out on the water. Anybody who
uses his (probably bogus) military credentials to bolster a sagging ego
can't operate a boat safely anyhow. Haven't you noticed how every other
thin-skinned lamer who gets offended these days claims they served in
Viet Nam. But, they can't even spell Viet Nam. Like Nathan spelled it
"VietNam". Cripes! Another ****ing retard liar in the mold of Jonathan
Ganz, Bitty Bill, Maxipad, Doug Queen, Jeffies, Little Joe,
Scotti-Potti, Ted Smell, Nellen, Dickwad Dave, Martini Baxturd, Old Tom
Thumb, and Frank Botchit!

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nathan Branden wrote:

Nathan you sound like a first class wuss . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

I served in the Marine Corps 68-72. I did 2 tours in VietNam.

Is there anything you said that you would like to take back now?

Nathan, forget Neal. The only thing he probably ever served in was a
minimum security correctional medical facility.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

Dunno, from the pic of Neal in uniform, he may be serving "unleaded,
regular or high test" in some Podunk, Canada gas station.

Heh.. I thought he was a postal worker, but he's actually a water meter
reader.. or was.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:05:02 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Another ****ing retard

Have you used that alleged 140 IQ to figure out what hearsay is yet?

Maybe he was talking about himself again?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
MMC MMC is offline

Nathan Branden wrote:

Nathan you sound like a first class wuss . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

I served in the Marine Corps 68-72. I did 2 tours in VietNam.

Is there anything you said that you would like to take back now?

Nathan, forget Neal. The only thing he probably ever served in was a
minimum security correctional medical facility.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

Dunno, from the pic of Neal in uniform, he may be serving "unleaded,
regular or high test" in some Podunk, Canada gas station.

Heh.. I thought he was a postal worker, but he's actually a water meter
reader.. or was.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Very proud of the authority bestowed upon him by the water company but
somewhat abusive of the "power" he wields!

Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 July 31st 05 05:25 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 April 30th 05 05:25 AM