posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default I want to post stupid things here.

Well Group,

It appears that I'm out of step with the group and since I no longer
have a boat, the easiest solution is to bid you all a Fond Farewell.
ADIOS!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz
http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/WHOSAFATSONEAL

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:14:14 -0500, Thom Stewart wrote
(in article ):

Well Group,

It appears that I'm out of step with the group and since I no longer
have a boat, the easiest solution is to bid you all a Fond Farewell.
ADIOS!

Are you telling me that you cant teach an old dog new tricks............ Don
Ol' Thom. We should go and raid some other news groups... an adventure. I
know you have a few adventures left in you.
--
Sancho, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:48:18 -0500, Sailer wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:33:36 GMT, Mundo wrote:

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:14:14 -0500, Thom Stewart wrote
(in article ):

Well Group,

It appears that I'm out of step with the group and since I no longer
have a boat, the easiest solution is to bid you all a Fond Farewell.
ADIOS!

Are you telling me that you cant teach an old dog new tricks............
Don
Ol' Thom. We should go and raid some other news groups... an adventure. I
know you have a few adventures left in you.

I would love to join you, Can I bring my lizzard?

A lizard with amnesia goes into a bar and asks.... Do I come here often?

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:58:11 -0500, Sailer wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:52:49 GMT, Mundo wrote:

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:48:18 -0500, Sailer wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:33:36 GMT, Mundo wrote:

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:14:14 -0500, Thom Stewart wrote
(in article ):

Well Group,

It appears that I'm out of step with the group and since I no longer
have a boat, the easiest solution is to bid you all a Fond Farewell.
ADIOS!

Are you telling me that you cant teach an old dog new tricks............
Don
Ol' Thom. We should go and raid some other news groups... an adventure. I
know you have a few adventures left in you.

I would love to join you, Can I bring my lizzard?

A lizard with amnesia goes into a bar and asks.... Do I come here often?

This weeks discussion is about mooses, ok let's talk about mooses.

Stick to lizzards my adhd friend.. Did you take your pill this morning.

--
Sancho, The Lizzard who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It appears that I'm out of step with the group...

Hey Thom... don't give up the ship quite yet. This group
is just caught up in the doldrums for right now.

Fresh breezes may arise shortly. Captain Warren may heed
Max's elegantly written plea and come to the surface to once
again lead this group on for it's daily dose of unmoderated
newsgroup insanity.

And the perfect storm would also be Bubble's popping up from
the sea of cybernet dispair... and get us all stirred up again.
He to was a "master craftsman" at this sort of nonsense.

And yeh... admittedly I have enjoyed it all. But right now...
as you and some of the other oldtimers/regulars are thinking...
this place sucks.

Notice... how I tried to be kind of nautical in my verbage...
since after all... this is a sailing newsgroup. heh heh

Bill W.

Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard, California

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sailer wrote in message ...
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:02:48 GMT, Mundo wrote:

[...]

What pill? Lizzards? Mooses? What is this all about?

Concerta. Keeps hyperactive lizards calm and focused all day. Mooses, too.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sailer wrote in message ...
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:50:11 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote:

Sailer wrote in message ...
[...]

I went to a lot of Concertas in my day. My last was Bon Jovi, and Neil
Diamond.

Those don't qualify as Concertas, rather concertinas. Neil Diamond??!!

Lizzards play good music do they? I know mooses do.

. . . with rodent accompaniment.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom Stewart wrote:
: Well Group,
:
: It appears that I'm out of step with the group and since I no longer
: have a boat, the easiest solution is to bid you all a Fond Farewell.
: ADIOS!

oh thom don't be daft.
you're one of the good guys here, don't bail out just yet.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull
his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you
understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send
signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that
there is no cat. - Albert Einstein
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy

"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen; A Chapel
was built in the midst, Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
message ...
Thom Stewart wrote:
: Well Group,
:
: It appears that I'm out of step with the group and since I no longer
: have a boat, the easiest solution is to bid you all a Fond Farewell.
: ADIOS!

oh thom don't be daft.
you're one of the good guys here, don't bail out just yet.

Old Thom used to be one kewl dude. But, lately,Thom's been acting like a
little crybaby. We're not good at babysitting here at asa. We're men and
hardy sailor men to boot. We take no prisoners. We never spare the lash.
As you can see, women are certainly not needed and generally not
welcome. The one woman (if you can justify stretching the definition of
"woman" to include the likes of Katysails) who does post regularly is a
netKKKop. The other netKKKop is a man who acts just like a woman. But,
they are just cyber teredo worms. Not a daunting task to keep them under
control.

Why not invite Old Thom over to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
where he'll be in good company. You meow and flonker ****tards have
ruined asa for the poor old chap. He's very upset about sock puppets. He
just can't stand the very thought of a sock puppet. He's got a frenetic
phobia about sock puppets and all the ignorant socks you and your
brain-dead bunch of bloated bungholes use offend him greatly. Then, of
course, Slutness has to raise her snot-nosed snout out of the feed
trough for the first time in months and drag her morbidly obese, smelly,
fly-covered carcass in to plague the poor man even more. Have you people
no shame?

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote

Old Thom used to be one kewl dude. But, lately,Thom's been

acting like a
little crybaby.
We're not good at babysitting here at asa.
We're men and hardy sailor men to boot.
We take no prisoners. We never spare the lash.
We hoist our sails, We skip and jump,
We like to press wild flowers.
We put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars.

We hoist our sails, We wear high heels,
Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa.

I'm a sailor man, and I'm okay,
I sails all night and masturbates all day.

Popeye