LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 13
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.


I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.

Jade

  #2   Report Post  
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 108
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:27:34 -0500, OREO Jackson
wrote:


I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.


i itched the back of my throat with a pencils eraser end.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.
  #3   Report Post  
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 13
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:32:24 -0500, dave hillstrom
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:27:34 -0500, OREO Jackson
wrote:


I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.


i itched the back of my throat with a pencils eraser end.


Did it erase your itch?

(PS - now I know you have no gag reflex.)

Jade
  #4   Report Post  
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 108
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:33:42 -0500, OREO Jackson
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:32:24 -0500, dave hillstrom
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:27:34 -0500, OREO Jackson
wrote:


I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.


i itched the back of my throat with a pencils eraser end.


Did it erase your itch?


momentarily.

(PS - now I know you have no gag reflex.)


oh, i have a gag reflex, trust me...

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.
  #5   Report Post  
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.music.michael-jackson
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 13
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:20:26 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

OREO Jackson Thou equivocator. Thou poor fragment.
Thou villain. Thou pitiable, bleary-eyed cruell'st she alive. Ye groaned
and ye expatiated:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.


I reckon it'd be grounds for institutionalisation if you felt my itching ear
inside your head.


And if I could scratch it?

Jade


  #6   Report Post  
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.music.michael-jackson
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 10
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.

OREO Jackson Thou unreal mock'ry. Thou cutpurse.
Thou no-necked carcass fit for hounds. Thou backward skains-mate. Ye
yackety-yakked and ye decried:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:20:26 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

OREO Jackson Thou equivocator. Thou poor
fragment. Thou villain. Thou pitiable, bleary-eyed cruell'st she
alive. Ye groaned and ye expatiated:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside
your head.


I reckon it'd be grounds for institutionalisation if you felt my
itching ear inside your head.


And if I could scratch it?


By inserting a finger up your nose.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

****witted alt.atheism atheist to Kadaitcha Man:
"Imagine if I were to suggest "I have a prehensile tail". You
would, naturally, ask for evidence."

Kadaitcha Man in reply to ****witted alt.atheism atheist:
"Not at all. I would unquestionably accept your admission to being
a monkey."

"I have forgotten more about IT than both you sorry bitches combined."
DUHane Arnold in et

Snarky: "I think 'Wolfy's taking the ****..."
Kadaitcha Man: "In which orifice?"
  #7   Report Post  
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.music.michael-jackson
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 13
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:46:16 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

OREO Jackson Thou unreal mock'ry. Thou cutpurse.
Thou no-necked carcass fit for hounds. Thou backward skains-mate. Ye
yackety-yakked and ye decried:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:20:26 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

OREO Jackson Thou equivocator. Thou poor
fragment. Thou villain. Thou pitiable, bleary-eyed cruell'st she
alive. Ye groaned and ye expatiated:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside
your head.

I reckon it'd be grounds for institutionalisation if you felt my
itching ear inside your head.


And if I could scratch it?


By inserting a finger up your nose.


Do you feel it?

Jade

  #8   Report Post  
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.music.michael-jackson
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 10
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.

OREO Jackson Thou crook-pated sharp-looking
wretch. Thou spider-legged man. Thou heartless hind. Thou ill-bred, dull
boy of tears. Ye spurted and ye panted:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:46:16 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

OREO Jackson Thou unreal mock'ry. Thou
cutpurse. Thou no-necked carcass fit for hounds. Thou backward
skains-mate. Ye yackety-yakked and ye decried:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:20:26 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

OREO Jackson Thou equivocator. Thou poor
fragment. Thou villain. Thou pitiable, bleary-eyed cruell'st she
alive. Ye groaned and ye expatiated:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside
your head.

I reckon it'd be grounds for institutionalisation if you felt my
itching ear inside your head.

And if I could scratch it?


By inserting a finger up your nose.


Do you feel it?


licks eyebrows

Do you?

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

****witted alt.atheism atheist to Kadaitcha Man:
"Imagine if I were to suggest "I have a prehensile tail". You
would, naturally, ask for evidence."

Kadaitcha Man in reply to ****witted alt.atheism atheist:
"Not at all. I would unquestionably accept your admission to being
a monkey."

"I have forgotten more about IT than both you sorry bitches combined."
DUHane Arnold in et

Snarky: "I think 'Wolfy's taking the ****..."
Kadaitcha Man: "In which orifice?"
  #9   Report Post  
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 1
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.


"OREO Jackson" wrote in message
...

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.


Inside toe nail I think...

Bye,
Skybuck.


  #10   Report Post  
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 6
Default Weirdest place you ever itched.


"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
...

"OREO Jackson" wrote in message
...

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.


Inside toe nail I think...

Bye,
Skybuck.


My tongue.

Smee





 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Outboard - water from wrong place? Doug Kanter General 5 November 21st 05 06:12 PM
35s5: Last place every time!! Bob Crantz ASA 2 November 14th 05 06:50 PM
bad place to park a boat MMC Cruising 11 October 28th 05 06:17 PM
How long can a boat stay anchored in one place? Capt Lou General 3 March 30th 04 04:54 PM
Any good place to get Mercruiser parts in San Jose? jim General 1 November 3rd 03 07:48 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2023 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017