posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa

Default Weirdest place you ever itched.

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.

Jade

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:27:34 -0500, OREO Jackson
wrote:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.

i itched the back of my throat with a pencils eraser end.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.

i itched the back of my throat with a pencils eraser end.

Did it erase your itch?

(PS - now I know you have no gag reflex.)

Jade
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.

i itched the back of my throat with a pencils eraser end.

Did it erase your itch?

momentarily.

(PS - now I know you have no gag reflex.)

oh, i have a gag reflex, trust me...

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.music.michael-jackson

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:20:26 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

OREO Jackson Thou equivocator. Thou poor fragment.
Thou villain. Thou pitiable, bleary-eyed cruell'st she alive. Ye groaned
and ye expatiated:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.

I reckon it'd be grounds for institutionalisation if you felt my itching ear
inside your head.

And if I could scratch it?

Jade

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.music.michael-jackson

OREO Jackson Thou unreal mock'ry. Thou cutpurse.
Thou no-necked carcass fit for hounds. Thou backward skains-mate. Ye
yackety-yakked and ye decried:

wrote:

OREO Jackson Thou equivocator. Thou poor
fragment. Thou villain. Thou pitiable, bleary-eyed cruell'st she
alive. Ye groaned and ye expatiated:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside
your head.

I reckon it'd be grounds for institutionalisation if you felt my
itching ear inside your head.

And if I could scratch it?

By inserting a finger up your nose.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

****witted alt.atheism atheist to Kadaitcha Man:
"Imagine if I were to suggest "I have a prehensile tail". You
would, naturally, ask for evidence."

Kadaitcha Man in reply to ****witted alt.atheism atheist:
"Not at all. I would unquestionably accept your admission to being
a monkey."

"I have forgotten more about IT than both you sorry bitches combined."
DUHane Arnold in et

Snarky: "I think 'Wolfy's taking the ****..."
Kadaitcha Man: "In which orifice?"

posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.music.michael-jackson

OREO Jackson Thou crook-pated sharp-looking
wretch. Thou spider-legged man. Thou heartless hind. Thou ill-bred, dull
boy of tears. Ye spurted and ye panted:

wrote:

OREO Jackson Thou equivocator. Thou poor
fragment. Thou villain. Thou pitiable, bleary-eyed cruell'st she
alive. Ye groaned and ye expatiated:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside
your head.

I reckon it'd be grounds for institutionalisation if you felt my
itching ear inside your head.

And if I could scratch it?

By inserting a finger up your nose.

Do you feel it?

licks eyebrows

Do you?

"OREO Jackson" wrote in message

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.

Inside toe nail I think...

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"OREO Jackson" wrote in message

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.

Inside toe nail I think...

Bye,
Skybuck.

My tongue.

Smee

Outboard - water from wrong place? Doug Kanter General 5 November 21st 05 06:12 PM
35s5: Last place every time!! Bob Crantz ASA 2 November 14th 05 06:50 PM
bad place to park a boat MMC Cruising 11 October 28th 05 06:17 PM
How long can a boat stay anchored in one place? Capt Lou General 3 March 30th 04 04:54 PM
Any good place to get Mercruiser parts in San Jose? jim General 1 November 3rd 03 07:48 PM