posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Hearing on global warming cancelled due to cold.

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:00:24 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
said:

Well, whoop-de-doo! Boring little dweeb aren't you?

Hey, do I call you names just because of your total lack of musical taste?

You should just call her names because she's Neal. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:22:28 -0500, Charlie Morgan said:

Dave also feels that poetry has to rhyme.

What rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?"

Yeats?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote
You should just call her names because she's Neal. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

And we all know who you are. You're Capt. JG. You're the person who bragged about
taking illegal drugs. Are you proud of yourself? Do you expect people to believe you now?
Here's what you wrote in the alt.drugs news group:

http://tinyurl.com/ya93xt

http://tinyurl.com/yex65q

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 15, 2:52 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 15, 12:37 pm, Mundo wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:29:06 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

"Joe" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Feb 15, 1:00 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Maxprop" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"katy" wrote in message

essential government employees?

Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?

Max

Hmmm... you're not putting down the military are you? We might have
Dixie Chick you.

Fine. I'll gladly take five unearned Grammys.

Max

Unearned? Hahaha.... basically, it's a screw you to all the rednecks.
loved it.

You would.
You never hear the Dixie ****s on the radio here. I imagine thats all
you hear in NY and California.

It's a farce and it's cost the Grammy judges all credibility.

Joe

--
"j" ganz -Hidequoted text -

Why would I care if they're on the radio? They're raking in the money
with
all six hands... and they're music is great!

Did anyone listen to King Georges Yap yesterday... is it 2008 yet?

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass- Hide quoted text -

Yeah..The big news was Irans head rag head is having his secret police
provide IED to the insurgents in Iraq. He publicly endorsed
assertions that had until now been presented only by anonymous
military and intelligence officials, who have said that an elite
branch of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps known as the Quds
Force has provided Shiite militias in Iraq with the sophisticated
weapons that have been responsible for killing at least 170 American
soldiers and wounding more than 600.

"I can say with certainty that the Quds Force, a part of the Iranian
government, has provided these sophisticated I.E.D.'s that have harmed
our troops," Mr. Bush said.

Joe

Oh great..... another war with another country that we could have avoided if
Bush hadn't lied about the reasons for the first one.

--
"j" ganz - Hide quoted text -

The whole thing could have been avoided if Saddam lived up to his
agreement to prove he dis-armed.
That was Saddams mistake.

And do you think we should let the next Hitler and his punk ass rag
head religious wacko bitch kill over a hundred American and walk
free?

We now have 2 carriers in the area, and they need to get busy laying
waste to Irans infrastructure and anyone crossing the border of Iran/
Iraq.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote
We now have 2 carriers in the area, and they need to get busy laying
waste to Irans infrastructure and anyone crossing the border of Iran/
Iraq.

There was a war expert guy on the Art Bell show a few weeks ago and he
said something interesting. He said the Iranians are acting like they are just to
sucker aircraft carriers close enough to them so they can blow them up with
some kinda new missile that flies 2x supersonic at wavetop height and is almost
impossible to knock down because it zig-zags. He says they'll sink a couple
of our carriers and laugh at us because congress is too cowardly to fight
back. It's even more true now that Democrat pacifists are in the majority.
Democrats want us humiliated and they want it bad. They'd be happy if the
Iranians sunk a couple aircraft carriers. They'd say we had it coming.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 15, 2:52 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 15, 12:37 pm, Mundo wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:29:06 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

"Joe" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Feb 15, 1:00 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Maxprop" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"katy" wrote in message

[...]

Joe, hate to burst your bubble, but Saddam did destroy and not attempt to
rebuild his WMDs. This was a combination of Saddam misreading Bush and of
Bush LYING about why we should invade. If Bush didn't know the facts, he
should have searched them out. He didn't.

Which Hitler is that? Saddam or the president of Iran, who is a slimeball,
but apparently not in charge of the people supplying the weapons in Iraq.

Yup... another useless war... one we can't win and will just make the
situation worse.

You heard it here first.... from Joe, toady to Bush.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:53:43 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

Yeats?

You got it. I've probably written more blank verse than Charlie has read.

I'm betting Charlie has written his share of nothing. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katy" wrote in message

essential government employees?

Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?

Max

Hmmm... you're not putting down the military are you? We might have to
Dixie Chick you.

Fine. I'll gladly take five unearned Grammys.

Max

Unearned? Hahaha.... basically, it's a screw you to all the rednecks. I
loved it.

Right. And considering that rednecks are some of the primary buyers of
country music, that should really 'help' the Dixie Chicks' career.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:16:07 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

Which Hitler is that? Saddam or the president of Iran, who is a slimeball,
but apparently not in charge of the people supplying the weapons in Iraq.

You should communicate with the folks at CIA immediately, as they
apparently
don't know whether he is or is not "in charge of" the people supplying the
weapons. Your evidence on the point would, I'm sure, be most welcome.

ROTFLMAO !!

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 15, 4:16 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 15, 2:52 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Feb 15, 12:37 pm, Mundo wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:29:06 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

"Joe" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Feb 15, 1:00 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Maxprop" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"katy" wrote in message

[...]

Maybe...but he failed to allow inspetor to inspect, he fired weapons
at our planes in the no fly zones, he basically failed to live up to
his surrender for invading Kuwait. Remember thats the place were he
torched 100's of oil wells.

This was a combination of Saddam misreading Bush and of
Bush LYING about why we should invade. If Bush didn't know the facts, he
should have searched them out. He didn't.

Yeah maybe he should of sucked Saddams dick too huh Jon?
IIRC every member of congress voted to take out Saddam except one
coward.

Which Hitler is that? Saddam or the president of Iran, who is a slimeball,
but apparently not in charge of the people supplying the weapons in Iraq.

Well Saddams dead and in Hell, so it must be the other one huh? If
that clown can not stem the flow of weapons used to murder American
establishing freedom for the Iraqi people then maybe we need to
encourage him and let him know it's better for him to deal with the
criminals than have us do it with B-52's. After all he is the elected
leader.

Yup... another useless war... one we can't win and will just make the
situation worse.

You make think 160 of our guys getting murdered is a usless reason to
fight back... I do not.

Joe