posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Hearing on global warming cancelled due to cold.

On Feb 15, 2:52 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 15, 12:37 pm, Mundo wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:29:06 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

"Joe" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Feb 15, 1:00 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Maxprop" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"katy" wrote in message

essential government employees?

Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?

Max

Hmmm... you're not putting down the military are you? We might have
Dixie Chick you.

Fine. I'll gladly take five unearned Grammys.

Max

Unearned? Hahaha.... basically, it's a screw you to all the rednecks.
loved it.

You would.
You never hear the Dixie ****s on the radio here. I imagine thats all
you hear in NY and California.

It's a farce and it's cost the Grammy judges all credibility.

Joe

--
"j" ganz -Hidequoted text -

Why would I care if they're on the radio? They're raking in the money
with
all six hands... and they're music is great!

Did anyone listen to King Georges Yap yesterday... is it 2008 yet?

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass- Hide quoted text -

Yeah..The big news was Irans head rag head is having his secret police
provide IED to the insurgents in Iraq. He publicly endorsed
assertions that had until now been presented only by anonymous
military and intelligence officials, who have said that an elite
branch of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps known as the Quds
Force has provided Shiite militias in Iraq with the sophisticated
weapons that have been responsible for killing at least 170 American
soldiers and wounding more than 600.

"I can say with certainty that the Quds Force, a part of the Iranian
government, has provided these sophisticated I.E.D.'s that have harmed
our troops," Mr. Bush said.

Joe

Oh great..... another war with another country that we could have avoided if
Bush hadn't lied about the reasons for the first one.

--
"j" ganz - Hide quoted text -

The whole thing could have been avoided if Saddam lived up to his
agreement to prove he dis-armed.
That was Saddams mistake.

And do you think we should let the next Hitler and his punk ass rag
head religious wacko bitch kill over a hundred American and walk
free?

We now have 2 carriers in the area, and they need to get busy laying
waste to Irans infrastructure and anyone crossing the border of Iran/
Iraq.

Joe