posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Hearing on global warming cancelled due to cold.

"Joe" wrote
We now have 2 carriers in the area, and they need to get busy laying
waste to Irans infrastructure and anyone crossing the border of Iran/
Iraq.

There was a war expert guy on the Art Bell show a few weeks ago and he
said something interesting. He said the Iranians are acting like they are just to
sucker aircraft carriers close enough to them so they can blow them up with
some kinda new missile that flies 2x supersonic at wavetop height and is almost
impossible to knock down because it zig-zags. He says they'll sink a couple
of our carriers and laugh at us because congress is too cowardly to fight
back. It's even more true now that Democrat pacifists are in the majority.
Democrats want us humiliated and they want it bad. They'd be happy if the
Iranians sunk a couple aircraft carriers. They'd say we had it coming.

Cheers,
Ellen