posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Mundo's nostalgia....

Mundo's a dweeb. He'd rather live in the past than in the present. This usually means
people don't have a life. He posts links to old posts where Capt. Neal reamed him a new
one. lol I guess he liked it. I guess everybody liked being beaten senseless. Doh!
Some of them are still senseless. Like Old Tom. Some still spineless like Capt. JG.
I googled some nostalgia quotes. I think they fit people like Mundo, Tom, Joe, Scotty
and Katy who're obsessed with Capt. Neal. Here they a

Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson: you find the present tense, but the past perfect!
~Owens Lee Pomeroy

People seem to get nostalgic about a lot of things they weren't so crazy about the first
time around. ~Author Unknown

The world is full of people whose notion of a satisfactory future is, in fact, a return to
the idealized past. ~Robertson Davies, A Voice from the Attic

Buck up people! Mundo's not the only one around here that these three talk about...
If I really was Capt. Neal I'd be awful flattered by all the Capt. Neal worship around
here. roflmao

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.revenge

In article 45ccb50f$0$97238$892e7fe2
@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net, Ellen MacArthur says...

Mundo's a dweeb. He'd rather live in the past than in the present. This usually means
people don't have a life. He posts links to old posts where Capt. Neal reamed him a new
one. lol I guess he liked it. I guess everybody liked being beaten senseless. Doh!
Some of them are still senseless. Like Old Tom. Some still spineless like Capt. JG.

Spending all one's time googling old posts just to relive the
abuse one has suffered /has/ to be k00ksign of one flavor or
another.

Or maybe he just needs lessons in self-defense from Chrissie.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 12:53:18 -0500, Ellen MacArthur wrote
(in article ews.net):

[...]

Not so much nostalgia as much as I followed the google groups link and
googled myself. Had no idea about that until it was posted here. Then I got
lost for a few hours. I think the oddest thing I found was a post from my ex
wife on asa. Her first last and only one. So I googled her.....whew did I
make a good call dumping that luggage. But I digress.

Back to the subject at hand. I do not really care who or what you are. What I
miss was the stimulating and ball busting exchanges that took place. It is a
matter of intellect and a challenge that seemed to be constantly presented
that no longer seems to be as highly charged. If you are neil then you have
suffered a stroke or something, if not then you are just another stupid ****
with a fake posting id.

I will compliment you on your articulate response though. I am to you with
the highest regards,
--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote
Not so much nostalgia as much as I followed the google groups link and
googled myself. Had no idea about that until it was posted here. Then I got
lost for a few hours. I think the oddest thing I found was a post from my ex
wife on asa. Her first last and only one. So I googled her.....whew did I
make a good call dumping that luggage. But I digress.

I wanna google her too. What was her From: name?

Back to the subject at hand. I do not really care who or what you are. What I
miss was the stimulating and ball busting exchanges that took place. It is a
matter of intellect and a challenge that seemed to be constantly presented
that no longer seems to be as highly charged. If you are neil then you have
suffered a stroke or something, if not then you are just another stupid ****
with a fake posting id.

The world's full of stupid twits. To know what happened to Capt. Neal your
gonna have to read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Like John Galt, Hank Reardon,
Ellis Wyatt, Dagny Taggart and the gang, he withdrew. He was smart enough to
realize your newsgroup is a stream infested with leeches.
It demands those who have something to give, give it to you free. They think
they own it. The think they control it. NOT. One way to teach them how wrong
they are is to take it away.... My how they bemoan their loss. That's the ultimate
power of those who have over those who would usurp.

I will compliment you on your articulate response though. I am to you with
the highest regards,

Likewise! I think perhaps you see a little more clearly than most. That's the
only reason I included the paragraph above.

Cheers,
Ellen