posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.revenge
CovvTseTung CovvTseTung is offline

Default Mundo's nostalgia....

In article 45ccb50f$0$97238$892e7fe2
@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net, Ellen MacArthur says...

Mundo's a dweeb. He'd rather live in the past than in the present. This usually means
people don't have a life. He posts links to old posts where Capt. Neal reamed him a new
one. lol I guess he liked it. I guess everybody liked being beaten senseless. Doh!
Some of them are still senseless. Like Old Tom. Some still spineless like Capt. JG.

Spending all one's time googling old posts just to relive the
abuse one has suffered /has/ to be k00ksign of one flavor or
another.

Or maybe he just needs lessons in self-defense from Chrissie.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK