posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mundo Mundo is offline

Default Mundo's nostalgia....

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 12:53:18 -0500, Ellen MacArthur wrote
(in article ews.net):

Mundo's a dweeb. He'd rather live in the past than in the present. This
usually means
people don't have a life. He posts links to old posts where Capt. Neal reamed

him a new
one. lol I guess he liked it. I guess everybody liked being beaten
senseless. Doh!
Some of them are still senseless. Like Old Tom. Some still spineless like
Capt. JG.
I googled some nostalgia quotes. I think they fit people like Mundo,
Tom, Joe, Scotty
and Katy who're obsessed with Capt. Neal. Here they a

Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson: you find the present tense, but
the past perfect!
Owens Lee Pomeroy

People seem to get nostalgic about a lot of things they weren't so crazy

about the first
time around. ~Author Unknown

The world is full of people whose notion of a satisfactory future is, in
fact, a return to
the idealized past. ~Robertson Davies, A Voice from the Attic

Buck up people! Mundo's not the only one around here that these three
talk about...
If I really was Capt. Neal I'd be awful flattered by all the Capt. Neal
worship around
here. roflmao

Cheers,
Ellen

Not so much nostalgia as much as I followed the google groups link and
googled myself. Had no idea about that until it was posted here. Then I got
lost for a few hours. I think the oddest thing I found was a post from my ex
wife on asa. Her first last and only one. So I googled her.....whew did I
make a good call dumping that luggage. But I digress.

Back to the subject at hand. I do not really care who or what you are. What I
miss was the stimulating and ball busting exchanges that took place. It is a
matter of intellect and a challenge that seemed to be constantly presented
that no longer seems to be as highly charged. If you are neil then you have
suffered a stroke or something, if not then you are just another stupid ****
with a fake posting id.

I will compliment you on your articulate response though. I am to you with
the highest regards,
--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass