posted to news.groups,alt.religion.asatru,alt.sailing.asa

Default ATTN BOB OFFICER

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!

Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK
posted to news.groups,alt.religion.asatru,alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:48:19 -0800, CovvTseTung
wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!

Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

because bob officer makes award winning mead. and the naz...vjikings
are idiots. they wouldnt know fermentation from masturbation. i bet.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this ****ing sig is also for mimus. i pee on your shoes.

wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!

Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

because bob officer makes award winning mead. and the naz...vjikings
are idiots. they wouldnt know fermentation from masturbation. i bet.

Still trying eh?
You sad losers.

FFF
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK's only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power on ResonanceFM 104.4
http://www.resonancefm.com
posted to news.groups,alt.religion.asatru,alt.sailing.asa

In article , Dirk Bruere at
NeoPax says...

wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!
Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

because bob officer makes award winning mead. and the naz...vjikings
are idiots. they wouldnt know fermentation from masturbation. i bet.

Still trying eh?
You sad losers.

And just what is it that you think we've lost, Djirkie?

wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!

Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

because bob officer makes award winning mead. and the naz...vjikings
are idiots. they wouldnt know fermentation from masturbation. i bet.

So you're saying that they use their own peculiar type of
'honey'?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK

posted to news.groups,alt.religion.asatru,alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:49:27 -0800, CovvTseTung
wrote:

In article , Dirk Bruere at
NeoPax says...

wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!
Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

because bob officer makes award winning mead. and the naz...vjikings
are idiots. they wouldnt know fermentation from masturbation. i bet.

Still trying eh?
You sad losers.

And just what is it that you think we've lost, Djirkie?

hes drunk. youll get nothing sensible out of that one.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this ****ing sig is also for mimus. i pee on your shoes.
posted to news.groups,alt.religion.asatru,alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:51:07 -0800, CovvTseTung
wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!

Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

because bob officer makes award winning mead. and the naz...vjikings
are idiots. they wouldnt know fermentation from masturbation. i bet.

So you're saying that they use their own peculiar type of
'honey'?

probably. ew.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this ****ing sig is also for mimus. i pee on your shoes.
posted to news.groups,alt.religion.asatru,alt.sailing.asa

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:51:07 -0800, CovvTseTung
wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!

Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

because bob officer makes award winning mead. and the naz...vjikings
are idiots. they wouldnt know fermentation from masturbation. i bet.

So you're saying that they use their own peculiar type of
'honey'?

probably. ew.

Ya gotta admit, it would explain a lot

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK
posted to news.groups,alt.religion.asatru,alt.sailing.asa

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:49:27 -0800, CovvTseTung
wrote:

In article , Dirk Bruere at
NeoPax says...

wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!
Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

because bob officer makes award winning mead. and the naz...vjikings
are idiots. they wouldnt know fermentation from masturbation. i bet.

Still trying eh?
You sad losers.

And just what is it that you think we've lost, Djirkie?

hes drunk. youll get nothing sensible out of that one.

While I suspect his problem is more than just ethanol, I agree
with your overall analysis.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK
posted to news.groups,alt.religion.asatru,alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:11:30 -0800, CovvTseTung
wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:49:27 -0800, CovvTseTung
wrote:

In article , Dirk Bruere at
NeoPax says...

wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

when in the holy brook trouts name will my mead complete fermenting,
and then how ****ing long will it take to clear so i can DRINK IT!?!?!
Why don't you ask teh vjikings? Mead is their preferred drink.

because bob officer makes award winning mead. and the naz...vjikings
are idiots. they wouldnt know fermentation from masturbation. i bet.

Still trying eh?
You sad losers.

And just what is it that you think we've lost, Djirkie?

hes drunk. youll get nothing sensible out of that one.

While I suspect his problem is more than just ethanol, I agree
with your overall analysis.

the dumb leading the dumber.

attn: K.Smith habbi General 1 November 27th 05 11:32 PM
Phone # or email address of Customs officer in Livingston Guatemala brian Cruising 1 July 19th 05 08:01 PM
Attn. Mechanics... FS in Socal, 1991 18' 6" VIP $3k obo Markgee33 General 0 June 7th 05 04:38 PM
Adrift 500 Feet Under the Sea, a Minute Was an Eternity MrPepper11 General 4 May 25th 05 10:14 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM