posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Ahoy 'Ol Thom

Just turn up the 'plonk' button, Thom. Clears it right up.

Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hey Scott,

Are you getting a lot of static on you 'net like I am?

You're coming thru good and so is Max but there seems to

a lot of
STUPID STATIC trying to say something. Nothing to worry

about, just
useless Static

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Hey Scott,

Are you getting a lot of static on you 'net like I am?

You're coming thru good and so is Max but there seems to a lot of
STUPID STATIC trying to say something. Nothing to worry about, just
useless Static

Well, I never......

You don't get out enough. :-)

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote
Just turn up the 'plonk' button, Thom. Clears it right up.

I think Tom watches the news group on television. He doesn't have Outlook
Express. He doesn't have any kinda news reader software I don't think. It's
just like an x-box what he's got. Or something like that he hooks up to his TV.
It comes with a keyboard so he can type things in. I don't think his MSMTV box
has a plonk button. Or a block button. Or any kinda filters.
Ya gotta remember something about Tom. He's really really old. His generation's
the one that still can't figure out how to program a VCR. Or set the clock. I bet
his VCR's time clock's flashing right now and has been since the last time his
electricity went out....
But, don't get me wrong. I give the old guy credit for even being able to get
on the news groups. That's more than 99% of the people his age can do. At least
he's kept up with progress. Well sorta..... He coulda got a better education. lol

Cheers,
Ellen

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:01:19 -0500, Ellen MacArthur wrote
(in article ews.net):

"Scotty" w@u wrote
[...]

I am impressed. You are quite articulate and well spoken........

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

.

His generation's
the one that still can't figure out how to program a VCR.

His generation saved the world.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

.

His generation's
the one that still can't figure out how to program a VCR.

His generation saved the world.

You can see what Ellen's generation deems to be important.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

A little static cleared for a second; it mentioned a MSMTV Box??? I have
no idea what the static is refering to.
Just useless noise. Very spotty!!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo,

Do you really think that Static is NEGRO??

Maybe? who can tell with USELESS STATIC?

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom Stewart wrote:
A little static cleared for a second; it mentioned a MSMTV Box??? I have
no idea what the static is refering to.
Just useless noise. Very spotty!!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

You need a better dampering system...there seems to be a hole in yours....