posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailing Around the World: Difficulty

"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Duh! Your talking to Maxprop. That's a JG sock puppet. As if
you didn't know.

Yes, that's it. That's the ticket. I'm JG in a Goldtoe sock.

Max

Damn....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:

"JimC" wrote in message
et...

------------------

Having spent weeks at a time (2-5 weeks trips) offshore

in small boats

(50-90ft) for 20 years, I have to agree with Loco. Much

nicer to make port

every night or couple of days. I would like to take that

trip from Clipper

Lines from southeast asia to the med sometime. First

class all the way. The

price is around 10k for the whole passage. Half the

price of a mac 26.

I would admit that they would probably have better food

and

entertainment than what's available on the Mac. Better

wine list also maybe.

The toilets on a cruise ship can outsail a Mac26MX. They
look better, too.

Scotty

Hi Scotty. Sorry you had to sell your Mac. - I know you really miss it.
- By the way. - What's a Mac 26MX? That's a new one on me.

When you have had a chance to sail the current model (the 26M),
let us know. - Meanwhile, of course, you don't know what the Hell you
are talking about.

Jim

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

Goldtoe socks aren't gay..they're one of the best

manufactured mens
socks on the market...they wear like iron...even in steel

toed shoes
under factory conditions...Mr Sails likes them best...

Bah...I don't wear socks!

SBV

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 6th 05 05:29 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 25th 04 05:19 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 10th 04 05:22 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 December 31st 03 02:03 AM