posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Tom wrote..... (three days and counting)

Old Tom wrote:

Nellen,
A picture of you on your boat? I don't think you can do it. I have.
That's the Challenge!
You're hedging. Can't you show a picture of yourself on your boat? Even
a phony? LOL

Do you feel like Saddam Hussein felt, Tom. Can you feel the rope around your neck?
Friday's coming up fast. Friday's when I'll have the picture posted - I hope the
wind dies down some by then.... But, it's supposed to be nice by the weekend.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
Old Tom wrote:

Nellen,
A picture of you on your boat? I don't think you can do it. I have.
That's the Challenge!
You're hedging. Can't you show a picture of yourself on your boat? Even
a phony? LOL

Do you feel like Saddam Hussein felt, Tom. Can you feel the rope around your neck?
Friday's coming up fast. Friday's when I'll have the picture posted - I hope the
wind dies down some by then.... But, it's supposed to be nice by the weekend.

Cheers,
Ellen

That's how long it will take the photo expert at Eckard's to fix the
print for Nellen..
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
That's how long it will take the photo expert at Eckard's to fix the print for Nellen..

No, smarty pants that's when we're gonna go sailing. Weather permitting but the forecast
looks good. Warm and sunny and a little breezy. Perfect!

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

That's how long it will take the photo expert at Eckard's to fix the
print for Nellen..

You could ask Ellen to do something specific in the picture like hold up a
number of fingers or something that would difficult or impossible to fake if
the pic was already taken. That way if she can't do it then you know the pic
is not her but if she can then the picture was taken after the fact and it is
her on a boat.

Just a thought,
Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"scbafreak via BoatKB.com" u25927@uwe wrote
You could ask Ellen to do something specific in the picture like hold up a
number of fingers or something that would difficult or impossible to fake if
the pic was already taken.

How about just one finger. The middle one.... :-))))))))))

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:16:23 -0500, Ellen MacArthur wrote
(in article ews.net):

"scbafreak via BoatKB.com" u25927@uwe wrote
You could ask Ellen to do something specific in the picture like hold up a
number of fingers or something that would difficult or impossible to fake if
the pic was already taken.

How about just one finger. The middle one.... :-))))))))))

Cheers,
Ellen

How about a newspaper.
--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo,
Just read Nellen for awhile and you'll know it NEAL

As he slips the skirt over his head it will come out Bald; I mean
without hair.

He isn't a very good subject in DRAG. Ugly to say the least. As bad as
that UGLY BOAT HE LIVED ON! Cheap and Ugly!

Oh Well; Ugly is as Ugly does!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OK Neal,
You'll have to let the moths fly when you open your wallet to pay for
you camera shop of your Puppet.

That is if there is a photo, which I dought!
We know you are to cheap to put out cash. A lot of cheap talk is a
better bargain,

We all know Ellen, Bluto, Paladin are all just words. Just cheapo
words.I'm sure
that's what the Picture will turn out the be; just words.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yeah Neal,

The one finger would be just FINE! Do it. You have time. It only
Thursday and you said it would be the week-end before you could take a
picture.

That's a damned good idea you had. DO IT! :^)))))))

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"scbafreak via BoatKB.com" u25927@uwe wrote in message
That's how long it will take the photo expert at Eckard's to fix the
print for Nellen..

You could ask Ellen to do something specific in the picture like hold up a
number of fingers or something that would difficult or impossible to fake
if
the pic was already taken. That way if she can't do it then you know the
pic
is not her but if she can then the picture was taken after the fact and it
is
her on a boat.

Just a thought,
Bill

The "today's newspaper" gambit. Dig out the photohop.

--
jlrogers±³©

15730 Days and counting... Joe ASA 3 July 13th 06 02:59 AM
OT--"T-minus 30 days, and counting..." NOYB General 18 October 28th 05 05:30 PM
Five days and counting Michael ASA 2 February 19th 04 01:34 PM