posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Problems in the Coast Guard

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

No, I'll stay here and change it from within by legal means.

Damn.

Joe would rather have the gov't listen in on private conversations.

It shows no long range vision, no workable
solutions and no consideration for others. Yeah, the US did topple
Hussien's government,

Did we consider the Iraqi people in removing the evil dictator Saddam?

Yes, and the first Bush administration told them to go ahead and try and
that we would support the effort. He did nothing, and 1000s died. It's no
wonder that they don't trust us this time.

How long will America continue to lead the world as a model of liberty
and tolerance when people such as you at the mere mention of any
"anti American" criticism call for expulsion of those individuals from
the country?

He did not call for your expulsion, he said if you do not like it get
out.

That was just a stop-gap measure until the jackboots show up.

Next we will be building a wall, not to keep people out, but to keep
them in.

Yeah right, more people try to get into the USA more than any other
country TODAY.

I bet you wonder why......right Skidoo?

Because despite people like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, we're still have one of
the best countries on the planet.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. JG wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

No, I'll stay here and change it from within by legal means.

Damn.

Joe would rather have the gov't listen in on private conversations.

Ever hear of Echelon in Canada? They have been listening in on every
phone call in the world picking up on key terms, words ect. It's been
going on for much longer than Bush has been in office. When you are
making your sorted deals and plans on the telephone just use code words
Jon, and you will be OK...maybe..

It shows no long range vision, no workable
solutions and no consideration for others. Yeah, the US did topple
Hussien's government,

Did we consider the Iraqi people in removing the evil dictator Saddam?

Yes, and the first Bush administration told them to go ahead and try and
that we would support the effort. He did nothing, and 1000s died. It's no
wonder that they don't trust us this time.

Who killed the 1000's ?

How long will America continue to lead the world as a model of liberty
and tolerance when people such as you at the mere mention of any
"anti American" criticism call for expulsion of those individuals from
the country?

He did not call for your expulsion, he said if you do not like it get
out.

That was just a stop-gap measure until the jackboots show up.

Next we will be building a wall, not to keep people out, but to keep
them in.

Yeah right, more people try to get into the USA more than any other
country TODAY.

I bet you wonder why......right Skidoo?

Because despite people like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, we're still have one of
the best countries on the planet.

Yeah and it's all going down the tubes in the first 100 hours right?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ever hear of Echelon in Canada? They have been listening in on every
phone call in the world picking up on key terms, words ect. It's been
going on for much longer than Bush has been in office. When you are
making your sorted deals and plans on the telephone just use code words
Jon, and you will be OK...maybe..

Shhh... they're listening....

It shows no long range vision, no workable
solutions and no consideration for others. Yeah, the US did topple
Hussien's government,

Did we consider the Iraqi people in removing the evil dictator Saddam?

Yes, and the first Bush administration told them to go ahead and try and
that we would support the effort. He did nothing, and 1000s died. It's no
wonder that they don't trust us this time.

Who killed the 1000's ?

Bush I.

How long will America continue to lead the world as a model of liberty
and tolerance when people such as you at the mere mention of any
"anti American" criticism call for expulsion of those individuals from
the country?

He did not call for your expulsion, he said if you do not like it get
out.

That was just a stop-gap measure until the jackboots show up.

Next we will be building a wall, not to keep people out, but to keep
them in.

Yeah right, more people try to get into the USA more than any other
country TODAY.

I bet you wonder why......right Skidoo?

Because despite people like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, we're still have one
of
the best countries on the planet.

Yeah and it's all going down the tubes in the first 100 hours right?

It's hopefully not going down the tubes in the first 100 hours anywhere near
how it's gone down the tubes for the last 6 years!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Steve Dooley wrote:
On 11 Dec 2006 20:47:06 -0600, Dave wrote:

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:56:30 -0700, Steve Dooley said:

There is no point in any discussion with ignorant knuckle draggers.

Sonny, one day you'll grow up and recognize that for the kind of
name-calling you should have left behind on the playground.

Now why don't you tell us all about how intelligent you are. Maybe you could
tell us about your IQ and your advanced degrees. That'll impress everybody.

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's whining, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's whining, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's whining, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

So what kind of discussion do you call that?

Does it impress you? Does it show high intelligence? How many degrees
does it take to come up with that?

As I have said, knuckle draggers.

You are just to stupid to translate the real meaning of Dr. Vernon
stinging and non-violent and non-vulgar rebuke of your anti American
rhetoric.

Joe

Those who beat their swords into plows, are ruled by those who did not.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:41:42 -0500, Charlie Morgan said:

Dave just doesn't believe his country is great enough and strong enough to
withstand correction or criticism. If he is truly representative of his
country,
then he may be right.

Nonsense, Charlie. I simply have the benefit of 35 years of observation
since trekking through the snows of NH trying to get George McGovern
elected
President.

The elder statesman of lost causes...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:41:42 -0500, Charlie Morgan wrote:

Dave just doesn't believe his country is great enough and strong enough to
withstand correction or criticism. If he is truly representative of his
country,
then he may be right.

CWM

It's more like he knows his ideas and views (if he has any) cannot
withstand any criticism. That is the whole neocon-Zionist game. They
will suppress any dissent or critcism to get their way. Either you
are with them or against them. Worried about a middle eastern
religious state with nuclear bombs? Then look at Israel. They have
gassed people in detention camps, used radioactive ammunition, struck
at civilians and attacked other country's power generation plants
without cause. They are hit men for the neocon imperialists that
currently run this country. Israel was never a country before World
War 2, it was created with conquered territory. They have been at war
ever since with their neighbors.I'm sick of being brow beaten with all
this holocaust stuff. Hello? Didn't the US rescue people from the
camps? If anything they should be thanking us rather than throwing
their victim status in our faces. Let them take their problems to the
people responsible for them. We don't see the Irish crying over their
slaughter at the hands of the British and where is the big hoopla over
the greater genocide that occured in Russia or is now occuring in
Africa? We should cut off all aid to Israel, get out of the middle
east and let nature take its course. American is a country of liberty
and has a government that allows the people to right the wrongs.
Intimidation and mockery is not part of the American process, it is
the tactics of one who knows he cannot win by any other means.
Fortunately the majority of the people in this country know what is
really going on and voted accordingly. Bush will be history, probably
the worst president of this century. The neocon revolution is over in
less than 6 short years. Why is Bush now claiming to listen to his
generals? Didn't he do that before? Why now the change of course and
dialogue? Why not before? Bush is like Dave, Scott and others: "No
criticism allowed!". But the jig is up for him. The Democratic
landslide is the American system working correctly and that election
day made me the most proud to be an American.

Steve Dooley

Lots of exaggeration here, especially about Israel. Perhaps you should move
to Iran! :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:19:27 -0700, Steve Dooley said:

where is the big hoopla over
the greater genocide that occured in Russia

Dunno about Russia, but let me recommend that on your way you stop at Kiev
in Ukraine. There's a cathedral at the opposite end of the square from St.
Sophia. Outside it is a simple white stone plaque with nothing on it but
"1933." It's a rather powerful testament. One that it's hard to forget.

Easy now Dave, Ol Ski-doo will start raving and accusing Busch of
developing todays einsatzgruppen's.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Steve Dooley druled out:

I'd rather go visit the graves of the brave Americans who
gave their lives to put an end to such atrocities. They are heroes.
Maybe if people stood up against the Nazis as some stand up against
Bush today the tragedies of World War 2 would have never occured and
those American graves would not have been necessary.

No kidding..Bush was the one who stood up to Hitler jr (Saddam)
remember?

Saddam is going to hang for his atrocities soon and the world will be a
better place.

If idiots like you were in charge no doubt Saddam would now have a
nuke, selling it to his hezzbolla terriorist friends, and many of the
terriorist plots foiled by the current administrations efforts would
have been carried out.

It would not suprise me at all if the terriorist attack in the first
100 hours program.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:59:11 -0500, Charlie Morgan said:

Neal is the "man" behind both curtains.

I'm dubious. I don't have any of Neal's posts after spring of 05, but I
don't recall his ever figuring out how to use the No-Archive header, his
using any version of Agent, let alone the most recent one, or his ever
posting from Supernews.

He ahs to...Databasix took him down so now he's on the offensive...