posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Roach Coach

We have a new one for about 3 mo. touring the shipyard daily catering
to the Hispanic labor force.

It's called the Tacquaera. Today was beef fahita's with calentro,
onions, peppers, avacados, sausa, and lime wedges, and fresh pica de
gayo.

Yesterday was four of Senorita MaryJane's hand made tamalies covered
with cheese.

Tomorrow is Taco day!

The best Mexican food you ever ate...no kidding amigo it's mucho grade.

All for 2.50 a day, and it's delivered!

I love boat shipyards!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
We have a new one for about 3 mo. touring the shipyard daily catering
to the Hispanic labor force.

It's called the Tacquaera. Today was beef fahita's with calentro,
cilantro
onions, peppers, avacados, sausa, and lime wedges, and fresh pica de
avocadoes, salsa, pico de gallo
gayo.

Yesterday was four of Senorita MaryJane's hand made tamalies covered
tamales
with cheese.

Tomorrow is Taco day!

The best Mexican food you ever ate...no kidding amigo it's mucho grade.
grande

All for 2.50 a day, and it's delivered!

I love boat shipyards!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Gilligan wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
We have a new one for about 3 mo. touring the shipyard daily catering
to the Hispanic labor force.

It's called the Tacquaera. Today was beef fahita's with calentro,
cilantro
onions, peppers, avacados, sausa, and lime wedges, and fresh pica de
avocadoes, salsa, pico de gallo
gayo.

Yesterday was four of Senorita MaryJane's hand made tamalies covered
tamales
with cheese.

Tomorrow is Taco day!

The best Mexican food you ever ate...no kidding amigo it's mucho grade.
grande

All for 2.50 a day, and it's delivered!

I love boat shipyards!

Joe

beessamitcha maya nota holta puto :0)

Joe

Grand Banks Aleutian 70, (observations aboard) [email protected] General 10 November 19th 05 02:40 AM
Roach downfalls? Capt. Rob ASA 0 November 16th 05 06:00 PM
Canoeing's 'dr*gs coach' Allan Bennett UK Paddle 3 November 7th 05 05:39 PM
BCU Coach Update ChipsCheeseandMayo UK Paddle 16 February 10th 05 06:36 PM
Coach Required Monty ASA 0 August 9th 03 02:08 AM