posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Bring it on Canada!

We might have snow soon!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1...63212926liUtab

I'm breaking out the jingle bells, waxing the runners on the sleigh,
getting eggs to nogg.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

We might have snow soon!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1...63212926liUtab

I'm breaking out the jingle bells, waxing the runners on the sleigh,
getting eggs to nogg.

Joe

You're welcome to it Joe, If I had the power I'd send it all your way
and take your warmth!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Martin Baxter wrote:
Joe wrote:

We might have snow soon!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1...63212926liUtab

I'm breaking out the jingle bells, waxing the runners on the sleigh,
getting eggs to nogg.

Joe

You're welcome to it Joe, If I had the power I'd send it all your way
and take your warmth!

Cheers
Marty

It's been nice...... 78 yesterday about the same today.
Shorts and T-shirts, but it will be nice to give the AC's a rest.
The winds counter clocking around to the north right now, I imagine by
mid night it will be howling from the north.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in news:1164838564.418643.74620
@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Martin Baxter wrote:
Joe wrote:

We might have snow soon!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1...63212926liUtab

I'm breaking out the jingle bells, waxing the runners on the sleigh,
getting eggs to nogg.

Joe

You're welcome to it Joe, If I had the power I'd send it all your way
and take your warmth!

Cheers
Marty

It's been nice...... 78 yesterday about the same today.
Shorts and T-shirts, but it will be nice to give the AC's a rest.
The winds counter clocking around to the north right now, I imagine by
mid night it will be howling from the north.

Joe

Come to Edmonton, yesterday was -40C(-40F) with the wind chill. Today is a bit better:

http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/city/p..._metric_e.html

Canada's health care crisis Scott Weiser General 663 December 31st 10 01:32 PM
Which cities have ocean access? Aimee Shimlis Cruising 15 November 21st 05 10:37 PM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
Oh Canada! Bob Crantz ASA 0 July 17th 04 03:32 PM