BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bring it on Canada! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/76255-bring-canada.html)

Joe November 29th 06 08:33 PM

Bring it on Canada!

We might have snow soon!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1...63212926liUtab

I'm breaking out the jingle bells, waxing the runners on the sleigh,
getting eggs to nogg.

Joe

Martin Baxter November 29th 06 08:52 PM

Bring it on Canada!

Joe wrote:

We might have snow soon!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1...63212926liUtab

I'm breaking out the jingle bells, waxing the runners on the sleigh,
getting eggs to nogg.

Joe

You're welcome to it Joe, If I had the power I'd send it all your way
and take your warmth!

Cheers
Marty

Joe November 29th 06 10:16 PM

Bring it on Canada!

Martin Baxter wrote:
Joe wrote:

We might have snow soon!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1...63212926liUtab

I'm breaking out the jingle bells, waxing the runners on the sleigh,
getting eggs to nogg.

Joe

You're welcome to it Joe, If I had the power I'd send it all your way
and take your warmth!

Cheers
Marty

It's been nice...... 78 yesterday about the same today.
Shorts and T-shirts, but it will be nice to give the AC's a rest.
The winds counter clocking around to the north right now, I imagine by
mid night it will be howling from the north.

Joe

Fuzzy Logic November 29th 06 10:34 PM

Bring it on Canada!

"Joe" wrote in news:1164838564.418643.74620
@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Martin Baxter wrote:
Joe wrote:

We might have snow soon!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1...63212926liUtab

I'm breaking out the jingle bells, waxing the runners on the sleigh,
getting eggs to nogg.

Joe

You're welcome to it Joe, If I had the power I'd send it all your way
and take your warmth!

Cheers
Marty

It's been nice...... 78 yesterday about the same today.
Shorts and T-shirts, but it will be nice to give the AC's a rest.
The winds counter clocking around to the north right now, I imagine by
mid night it will be howling from the north.

Joe

Come to Edmonton, yesterday was -40C(-40F) with the wind chill. Today is a bit better:

http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/city/p..._metric_e.html