posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT / My pet peeve *fatties*

Bill's 2ond. wife made one the dogs wouldn't eat...turned
out she didn't cook the noodles first!

Seahag

"katy" wrote in message
Frank Boettcher wrote:

...could never figure out how my
eating tuna casserole helped some starving person in
China...I was all for packing the stuff up and shipping
it to Taiwan...

What's wrong with Tuna Casserole? I like the stuff.

Frank

You haven't had my Mom's....her goulash was bad, too....we
ate a ot oif what we planted in the garden and then put up
each simmer and what my Dad caught fishing and
hunting...my maternal gramma supplied eggs and
chickens...even though we were no longer farmers in any
sense of the word, my Dad never got over being a farmer...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

Frank Boettcher wrote:

..could never figure out how my

eating tuna casserole helped some starving person in
China...I was all for packing the stuff up and shipping
it to Taiwan...

What's wrong with Tuna Casserole? I like the stuff.

Frank

You haven't had my Mom's....her goulash was bad, too....we
ate a ot oif what we planted in the garden and then put up
each simmer and what my Dad caught fishing and
hunting...my maternal gramma supplied eggs and
chickens...even though we were no longer farmers in any
sense of the word, my Dad never got over being a farmer...

hahahahaha...that's REALLY dimbulb....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
Bill's 2ond. wife made one the dogs wouldn't eat...turned
out she didn't cook the noodles first!

hahahahaha...that's REALLY dimbulb....

Yeah, her covered roast chicken was a close second. Had
that sort of puffed blanched greasy skin with no seasoning
thing going on. Mind you, his mother invented the food
'deflavorizer'.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote:

Seahag wrote:

Bill's 2ond. wife made one the dogs wouldn't eat...turned
out she didn't cook the noodles first!

hahahahaha...that's REALLY dimbulb....

Yeah, her covered roast chicken was a close second. Had
that sort of puffed blanched greasy skin with no seasoning
thing going on. Mind you, his mother invented the food
'deflavorizer'.

Must be some kind of distant relative to my mother, then...she doesn't
even put chili powder in chili anymore...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
Bill's 2ond. wife made one the dogs wouldn't eat...turned out she didn't
cook the noodles first!

hahahahaha...that's REALLY dimbulb....

Yeah, her covered roast chicken was a close second. Had that sort of
puffed blanched greasy skin with no seasoning thing going on. Mind you,
his mother invented the food 'deflavorizer'.

Did she steam broccoli for 45 minutes?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Todd Nossel wrote:
"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:

Seahag wrote:

Bill's 2ond. wife made one the dogs wouldn't eat...turned out she didn't
cook the noodles first!

hahahahaha...that's REALLY dimbulb....

Yeah, her covered roast chicken was a close second. Had that sort of
puffed blanched greasy skin with no seasoning thing going on. Mind you,
his mother invented the food 'deflavorizer'.

Did she steam broccoli for 45 minutes?

My mother did until I had broccoli at a friends and found out it was
supposed to be bright green...I fixed it from thereon...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Todd Nossel" wrote in message

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
Bill's 2ond. wife made one the dogs wouldn't
eat...turned out she didn't cook the noodles first!
hahahahaha...that's REALLY dimbulb....

Yeah, her covered roast chicken was a close second. Had
that sort of puffed blanched greasy skin with no
seasoning thing going on. Mind you, his mother invented
the food 'deflavorizer'.

Did she steam broccoli for 45 minutes?

Steam??? Hell no, she boiled it. Mind you, she put up a
pretty good Pennsylvania Dutch holiday feast. I still make
her cherry pudding. Not what you'd think of as pudding,
more like a sour cherry filled moist pound cake concoction.

Seahag